Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Seriously? My maximum is three days, and that was while continuously taking adderall and Red Bull. How in the hell did you pull off six days? I think I might really die if I tried that shit.
    You could die, or you could simply lose your mind. I think going without sleep for too long will make you insane. I have no idea why people *want* to do this.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    You could die, or you could simply lose your mind. I think going without sleep for too long will make you insane. I have no idea why people *want* to do this.
    Yeah, probably. I was having some pretty serious hallucinations on the third day (to the point where I no longer felt safe driving), so I imagine it would be THAT much worse after six days.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah, probably. I was having some pretty serious hallucinations on the third day (to the point where I no longer felt safe driving), so I imagine it would be THAT much worse after six days.
    My ex used to say that that was what was really wrong with tweakers, it wasn't just that they did crystal meth, it was that they didn't sleep.

They seem to be some of the most insane people alive.

Although, on the other hand, they could just have holes in their brain from melted carpet.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

Thank you (all of you) for your wonderful suggestions and advice!
    I'll update this in a week's time with my progress and let you know how I'm doing sleepwise.
    *yawn* I think it's about that time though.

Goodnight Typology Central <3
    Sweet dreams.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

Last night - chronically up at 3am again, though the night before I actually did manage to get my first night of full wonderful sleep in weeks.
    This time though I did take notice that there were a lot of things running through my mind before I ultimately drifted off. Mostly to do with the fact that I graduate college today/reflecting on my life up to this point/etc. I think I also might try turning off MSN an hour or so before I sleep instead of just passing out with the computer on beside me. If nothing else it'll save energy. LOL :P <3

Enneagram
    9w8

Seriously? My maximum is three days, and that was while continuously taking adderall and Red Bull. How in the hell did you pull off six days? I think I might really die if I tried that shit.
    It was entirely mental - I simply... didn't sleep. No adderall or Red Bully involved, though I'm sure I drank tea. It was a few years ago. It was my way of coping with certain thoughts - being too tired to think meant I didn't have to deal with what was in my head. I did it a few weeks in a row - not sleeping Monday-Saturday, then crashing for about a day. Not something I would suggest. I didn't hallucinate, though; the effects on me were a bit different.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

the bodies internal clock is so amazing, how accurate it can be... that combined with the power of suggestion can be tricky to overcome.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

Whatever it saw seems to have finally passed for me. I've had a few blips here and there, but overall it's been pretty good and last night I managed to sleep from 6-10pm and then again from 12-7am. yay progress!