• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Natural Breast Enlargement *happy face*

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know someone who speaks very highly of this course of herbal/natural pills for breast enhancement and enlargement. (link below)
They have tried it and found it very effective. It's also worth mentioning that said person did lots of research on available breast enlargement pills and determined this one to be the best. (i do not have the info on this though).

I believe they increased their bust size by two cups plus had a fuller firmer bust. This has proved to be permanent, well so far, after five years anyway.
I can not find any bad reviews of it on a normal search, only recommendations.
I think the cost of it is very low considering the pricey alternatives (being surgery).

Just wondered if theres anyone out there who has tried it (or other brands of pills) or knows of someone who has?
Also what do you think of it? and Why?
Are there any other alternatives to pills or surgery?
Anyone have any old wives tales?
Discuss (not to be confused with diss & cuss)

http://www.erdic.com/en/home

I feel like this thread needs a firm boob photo, natural boobs of course.

images

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
It doesn't seem to show anything harmful in using it.. :shrug: I've never known anyone that took breast-enhancing pills.. but I think they'd definitely be an option before surgery for women wanting those sort of results.

Does your friend have before-and-after photos? (That sounds H..)

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I would only try it if it was approved by a regulating agency...like the FDA or something.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow, yes, that is cheaper than surgery... but $250 US for eight weeks of pills? That's not pocket change for something that might or might not work.

I know at least one person on this forum who had some success with information garnered off an actual breast-enlargement forum, but I've never tried what she did yet.

I would only try it if it was approved by a regulating agency...like the FDA or something.

I'm not sure if it is, because it's sold via euros, not dollars.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
>.> :cough: Being rather lacking in the whole chestuses department, I've pondered several times whether I desire a bit more.. 2 cups would be far too much for me. I think my nerves with something like this is.. I just want to get back what I lost from the army. (Push-ups on top of push-ups make you lose a good cup size, sometimes two.) which is a cup size (..I just noticed this. As in, one single cup size, not A-measurement size.) .. I don't know.. I almost feel like there's no like "This will start it. This will stop it." device.

Also, the maintenance pill packs confuse me. Does the fat drain out again once you stop taking the starter pack? Or do the maintenance pills continue growth if you desire it, instead of stopping at the slight growth of the starter pack? :wacko:

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know if any kind of pills have been tested to work reliably. ("working" for your friend does not mean "they work") Lots and lots of pills are definitely useless sugar pills (precisely because people reason "they're cheaper than surgery!" so they're willing to gamble on it) and that's way better than the pills that have some sketchy plants in it which have never been tested.

If they did work, I'd want to know how, exactly, and if they were FDA-approved. I'd imagine anything that actually worked would involve hormones and/or some kind of growth stimulation, and either one of those can be very dangerous both in terms of cancer and in terms of your body functioning properly. This is why the government tests drugs before letting people buy them....

Natural does not under any circumstance imply safe. Black widow spider venom is natural. Hemlock is natural. Mushrooms are natural.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Are there any other alternatives to pills or surgery?

Sure. Weight gain. :newwink:

(Yes, yes, women vary quite a bit in how large breasts will be at a given weight: some thin women are well-endowed and some overweight women are fairly small. But generally any one woman would gain some breast size if she gains body fat, and lose some breast size if she leans up. You just can't control how much.)

I don't know if any kind of pills have been tested to work reliably. ("working" for your friend does not mean "they work") Lots and lots of pills are definitely useless sugar pills (precisely because people reason "they're cheaper than surgery!" so they're willing to gamble on it) and that's way better than the pills that have some sketchy plants in it which have never been tested.

If they did work, I'd want to know how, exactly, and if they were FDA-approved. I'd imagine anything that actually worked would involve hormones and/or some kind of growth stimulation, and either one of those can be very dangerous both in terms of cancer and in terms of your body functioning properly. This is why the government tests drugs before letting people buy them....

Natural does not under any circumstance imply safe. Black widow spider venom is natural. Hemlock is natural. Mushrooms are natural.

Exactly. One woman getting bigger boobs after taking the pills does not mean she got bigger boobs because of the pills. And if they do work, which is a pretty big if, the fact that they come from an "herb" or whatever does not mean they are safe. If they can change a woman's breast size, that means they are in some way altering her biochemistry. And that means they may well have some unintended effects that have nothing to do with filling up a good-sized bra.

Let's see...I recall reading something about how men have stated developing breasts after eating too much soy. Might that work for women as well? There's the same risk of having unintended effects though.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I know two things that enlarge breasts naturally: beer and soy. It works on men as well so watch out!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Soy... yeah, there has been public speculation for years now about how soy and other chemicals released into the environment is perhaps feminizing males.

I like to mix all those with battery acid before I drink them. (The battery acid isn't natural, but I try to live a little...)

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow, yes, that is cheaper than surgery... but $250 US for eight weeks of pills? That's not pocket change for something that might or might not work.

Yep and thats just for a two month course, it's recommended to take 6 months worth, you can however stop whenever you achieve desired results.

2 cups would be far too much for me. I think my nerves with something like this is.. I just want to get back what I lost from the army.

Also, the maintenance pill packs confuse me. Does the fat drain out again once you stop taking the starter pack? Or do the maintenance pills continue growth if you desire it, instead of stopping at the slight growth of the starter pack? :wacko:

Umm, the recommended course is 6 months, you can stop whenever you want. The starter pack (i believe) is more for people who want to spread costs, then you can see which results you get in the two months (you are supposed to notice a filling/firming during this period) then you can buy a mait pack if you want to continue. You can buy a 6 month straight off too. Also i think the mait pack is for if you want to carry on their suggestion of two pills a day after the full course is completed.

I have been looking into this a little more and checked the main ingredients...
Barley, buckwheat, malt, hops, fennel and rye. Apparently fennel would be the ingredient to stimulate growth...not sure about the others.
I did find a link to a discussion about it.
http://forum.sofeminine.co.uk/forum/beaute1/__f126_beaute1-Do-you-use-erdic.html#3088

Sure. Weight gain. :newwink:

Let's see...I recall reading something about how men have stated developing breasts after eating too much soy. Might that work for women as well? There's the same risk of having unintended effects though.

Ugh no not weight gain, iv'e been working on loosing weight!
Soy? As in products made from soyabeans?
I eat shedloads of that stuff already.

I know two things that enlarge breasts naturally: beer and soy. It works on men as well so watch out!

Yeah i shall not be rushing out to buy beer haha. Soy i'm more interested in.

Soy... yeah, there has been public speculation for years now about how soy and other chemicals released into the environment is perhaps feminizing males.

I like to mix all those with battery acid before I drink them. (The battery acid isn't natural, but I try to live a little...)

Oh goody, feminizing males...i like.

Oh now i have seen this thing...

http://www.triactol.com/

I'm thinking if the results are supposed to be so quick maybe i could do the course and use befor and after pics with result comments (bra on of course)
Maybe i should poll it up?

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hey check out this safe alternative ;). The new Chinese Bra!!! I want one...you can buy them online somewhere. The commercial is annoying and cheesy, but it looks like it works wonders lol!

[YOUTUBE="d7U9eMRn4QE"]Chinese Bra[/YOUTUBE]

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have been looking into this a little more and checked the main ingredients...
Barley, buckwheat, malt, hops, fennel and rye. Apparently fennel would be the ingredient to stimulate growth...not sure about the others.
I guess it's good that everything is a food product (ish). Still, if you take things in massive quantities they can be harmful even if they aren't normally. Your decision of course.

Ummm....you actually read that link, right? I see some people claiming results (most temporary, and almost all were "changes" of 1 cup size, which could feasibly be imaginary), a lot of people saying they got no results after months of taking them and hundreds of dollars spent, and a few people who seemed to develop problems with their breasts....not really a glowing reference there.

Sorry, I'll leave your thread alone. Seems like a horrible idea to me though. At least with surgery you know what you're getting.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess it's good that everything is a food product (ish). Still, if you take things in massive quantities they can be harmful even if they aren't normally. Your decision of course.

Ummm....you actually read that link, right? I see some people claiming results (most temporary, and almost all were "changes" of 1 cup size, which could feasibly be imaginary), a lot of people saying they got no results after months of taking them and hundreds of dollars spent, and a few people who seemed to develop problems with their breasts....not really a glowing reference there.

Sorry, I'll leave your thread alone. Seems like a horrible idea to me though. At least with surgery you know what you're getting.

No it's fine, it is supposed to be a discussion, i invited you all to discuss. I was not claiming this product to be the best, i'm putting the feelers out to see what opinions i get back. I did read the link i posted, some good results, some not so much, a couple were even a little scary. One woman said that only one of her breasts grew and was painful and swollen..thats a bit wft!

Last edited:

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey check out this safe alternative ;). The new Chinese Bra!!! I want one...you can buy them online somewhere. The commercial is annoying and cheesy, but it looks like it works wonders lol!

[YOUTUBE="d7U9eMRn4QE"]Chinese Bra[/YOUTUBE]

Thats hilarious! Total boob overkill, i have tittie spots when i close my eyes. ROLF

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
GemPOPGem is suddenly banned for being a spam bot.

The most effective one any of us have ever seen.