Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Default Natural Breast Enlargement *happy face*

I know someone who speaks very highly of this course of herbal/natural pills for breast enhancement and enlargement. (link below)
    They have tried it and found it very effective. It's also worth mentioning that said person did lots of research on available breast enlargement pills and determined this one to be the best. (i do not have the info on this though).

I believe they increased their bust size by two cups plus had a fuller firmer bust. This has proved to be permanent, well so far, after five years anyway.
    I can not find any bad reviews of it on a normal search, only recommendations.
    I think the cost of it is very low considering the pricey alternatives (being surgery).

Just wondered if theres anyone out there who has tried it (or other brands of pills) or knows of someone who has?
    Also what do you think of it? and Why?
    Are there any other alternatives to pills or surgery?
    Anyone have any old wives tales?
    Discuss (not to be confused with diss & cuss)

http://www.erdic.com/en/home

I feel like this thread needs a firm boob photo, natural boobs of course.

"We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

It doesn't seem to show anything harmful in using it.. I've never known anyone that took breast-enhancing pills.. but I think they'd definitely be an option before surgery for women wanting those sort of results.

Does your friend have before-and-after photos? (That sounds H..)
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

I would only try it if it was approved by a regulating agency...like the FDA or something.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Wow, yes, that is cheaper than surgery... but $250 US for eight weeks of pills? That's not pocket change for something that might or might not work.

I know at least one person on this forum who had some success with information garnered off an actual breast-enlargement forum, but I've never tried what she did yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    I would only try it if it was approved by a regulating agency...like the FDA or something.
    I'm not sure if it is, because it's sold via euros, not dollars.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

>.> :cough: Being rather lacking in the whole chestuses department, I've pondered several times whether I desire a bit more.. 2 cups would be far too much for me. I think my nerves with something like this is.. I just want to get back what I lost from the army. (Push-ups on top of push-ups make you lose a good cup size, sometimes two.) which is a cup size (..I just noticed this. As in, one single cup size, not A-measurement size.) .. I don't know.. I almost feel like there's no like "This will start it. This will stop it." device.

Also, the maintenance pill packs confuse me. Does the fat drain out again once you stop taking the starter pack? Or do the maintenance pills continue growth if you desire it, instead of stopping at the slight growth of the starter pack?
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I don't know if any kind of pills have been tested to work reliably. ("working" for your friend does not mean "they work") Lots and lots of pills are definitely useless sugar pills (precisely because people reason "they're cheaper than surgery!" so they're willing to gamble on it) and that's way better than the pills that have some sketchy plants in it which have never been tested.

If they did work, I'd want to know how, exactly, and if they were FDA-approved. I'd imagine anything that actually worked would involve hormones and/or some kind of growth stimulation, and either one of those can be very dangerous both in terms of cancer and in terms of your body functioning properly. This is why the government tests drugs before letting people buy them....

Natural does not under any circumstance imply safe. Black widow spider venom is natural. Hemlock is natural. Mushrooms are natural.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Do they have pills that do the opposite?
    "You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    Are there any other alternatives to pills or surgery?
    Sure. Weight gain.

(Yes, yes, women vary quite a bit in how large breasts will be at a given weight: some thin women are well-endowed and some overweight women are fairly small. But generally any one woman would gain some breast size if she gains body fat, and lose some breast size if she leans up. You just can't control how much.)

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I don't know if any kind of pills have been tested to work reliably. ("working" for your friend does not mean "they work") Lots and lots of pills are definitely useless sugar pills (precisely because people reason "they're cheaper than surgery!" so they're willing to gamble on it) and that's way better than the pills that have some sketchy plants in it which have never been tested.

If they did work, I'd want to know how, exactly, and if they were FDA-approved. I'd imagine anything that actually worked would involve hormones and/or some kind of growth stimulation, and either one of those can be very dangerous both in terms of cancer and in terms of your body functioning properly. This is why the government tests drugs before letting people buy them....

Natural does not under any circumstance imply safe. Black widow spider venom is natural. Hemlock is natural. Mushrooms are natural.
    Exactly. One woman getting bigger boobs after taking the pills does not mean she got bigger boobs because of the pills. And if they do work, which is a pretty big if, the fact that they come from an "herb" or whatever does not mean they are safe. If they can change a woman's breast size, that means they are in some way altering her biochemistry. And that means they may well have some unintended effects that have nothing to do with filling up a good-sized bra.

Let's see...I recall reading something about how men have stated developing breasts after eating too much soy. Might that work for women as well? There's the same risk of having unintended effects though.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I know two things that enlarge breasts naturally: beer and soy. It works on men as well so watch out!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Soy... yeah, there has been public speculation for years now about how soy and other chemicals released into the environment is perhaps feminizing males.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I like to mix all those with battery acid before I drink them. (The battery acid isn't natural, but I try to live a little...)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft