• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Natural Breast Enlargement *happy face*

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Enlargement pills... that is like telling a guy to take... ohhh nevermind.

Money for something that might not work or hasn't been proven by an extensive test isn't really worth it. The gamble is wasting 6 month of spent money.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Enlargement pills... that is like telling a guy to take... ohhh nevermind.

Money for something that might not work or hasn't been proven by an extensive test isn't really worth it. The gamble is wasting 6 month of spent money.

Yeah i know but i'm going on the assumption that everything has risks and nothing is guaranteed. The pills in the op claim to have over 80% sucess rate, although the link quoted later on from a forum does seem to contradict that somewhat (but it's just a sample i suppose).

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah i know but i'm going on the assumption that everything has risks and nothing is guaranteed. The pills in the op claim to have over 80% sucess rate, although the link quoted later on from a forum does seem to contradict that somewhat (but it's just a sample i suppose).

Are there other sites like that forum that talks about those pills? I wouldn't really trust a study done by people selling the product.

It's sort of like how they have "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I wouldnt do it if I were you, seems like if it was legit it would have gone through an official regulated drug trial. But if you do decide to do it, let me know if it works ;), i wouldnt mind having a little more booby action that didnt require surgery lol.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yeah, I'm skeptical of this based on what I have read/seen here. Silicone might not be preferable, but at least it works.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my sister had some cream...progesterone i think?? that she had to take for some reason...maybe trying to get pregnant?? i can't remember but she rubbed it in every day and her breasts became bigger....i can't remember the whole thing...it seems like there was some wild yam cream involved too...damn i'd have to ask her.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I had a friend too who took some pills prescribed by the doctor that made her breasts huge. She was a negative A cup before and now she is a D lol. She had some sort of sickness though :(, I think they gave her some kind of hormone treatment.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my sister had some cream...progesterone i think?? that she had to take for some reason...maybe trying to get pregnant?? i can't remember but she rubbed it in every day and her breasts became bigger....i can't remember the whole thing...it seems like there was some wild yam cream involved too...damn i'd have to ask her.

yes, yam is another natural substance that includes some sort of estrogen and/or estrogen-like materials.

Individual chemistry, as well as one's receptors and quantity of receptors, does impact how someone reacts to such things.

Progesterone is said to increase breast size, increasing the milk glands, etc. I've taken it off and on, but I'm not sure whether it was responsible for any growth or not. I've known some people to swear by it, others don't; and doctors are likewise in disagreement about the effects.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I wonder if you just eat lots of wild yams if it has the same effect. Or maybe it has to be localised?
Maybe just cut up some wild yams and rub them on daily...poss cheaper buying teh cream.
I think i provided a link of a cream that had a thai yam extract... i might do a trial.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh hmmm... what about this one?
http://www.physiciansselect.co.uk/breastenhancements.htm

I copied this from their q&a page

"What type of standards are set up to assure the quality the Physicians' Select All Natural Breast Enhancement Supplements?

Our facility has been in operation some seventeen plus years manufacturing dietary supplements, natural foods, personal health care products and over the counter medications. We are one of the few manufacturing facilities that adhere to the following criteria:

Registered by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA).
Fully licensed by the State of Florida Agricultural Department

Manufacturer policies and quality assurance/quality assessment protocols strictly adhered to the good manufacturing (GMP) guidelines set forth by the FDA.
All raw materials are tested for authenticity by our in house laboratory prior to the use in any of our products.
The manufacturing area is designed to facilitate the operation from the time of receipt of raw materials to the time of shipping of the finished product. The areas are organized in a manner to prevent confusion, mis-labeling or contamination of raw materials."

My only problem with it is that i can't seem to find anywhere wehere it states how much growth will occur, it's more along the lines of enhancement. hmmm.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My only problem with it is that i can't seem to find anywhere wehere it states how much growth will occur, it's more along the lines of enhancement. hmmm.

I'm pretty sure that if someone found a miracle drug that consistently created permanent breast (and/or penile) growth, it would cost a lot more than $250 for two months.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm pretty sure that if someone found a miracle drug that consistently created permanent breast (and/or penile) growth, it would cost a lot more than $250 for two months.

Now now Jen, be careful with that nt pin your waving around my nf bubble.
( I believe in miracles)

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Actually, I think it would quickly cost less since people would be so inclined to bring it into common use.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I like to mix all those with battery acid before I drink them. (The battery acid isn't natural, but I try to live a little...)

HAHAHA! <3

The pill def. made mine bigger. They were always kinda big, but +10 years of hormones and mah boobies are obscene. THEY WONT STOP GROWING :C

I'd be happy to give you some of mine Gem.