First 12345 Last

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    ??
    I was hoping for natural ones. That being said, I'm sure the Chinese company that makes those thingies will frantically explain she is not wearing their special product.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Enlargement pills... that is like telling a guy to take... ohhh nevermind.

Money for something that might not work or hasn't been proven by an extensive test isn't really worth it. The gamble is wasting 6 month of spent money.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Rave View Post
    Enlargement pills... that is like telling a guy to take... ohhh nevermind.

Money for something that might not work or hasn't been proven by an extensive test isn't really worth it. The gamble is wasting 6 month of spent money.
    Yeah i know but i'm going on the assumption that everything has risks and nothing is guaranteed. The pills in the op claim to have over 80% sucess rate, although the link quoted later on from a forum does seem to contradict that somewhat (but it's just a sample i suppose).
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    Yeah i know but i'm going on the assumption that everything has risks and nothing is guaranteed. The pills in the op claim to have over 80% sucess rate, although the link quoted later on from a forum does seem to contradict that somewhat (but it's just a sample i suppose).
    Are there other sites like that forum that talks about those pills? I wouldn't really trust a study done by people selling the product.

It's sort of like how they have "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."

I wouldnt do it if I were you, seems like if it was legit it would have gone through an official regulated drug trial. But if you do decide to do it, let me know if it works , i wouldnt mind having a little more booby action that didnt require surgery lol.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Rave View Post
    Yeah, I'm skeptical of this based on what I have read/seen here. Silicone might not be preferable, but at least it works.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

my sister had some cream...progesterone i think?? that she had to take for some reason...maybe trying to get pregnant?? i can't remember but she rubbed it in every day and her breasts became bigger....i can't remember the whole thing...it seems like there was some wild yam cream involved too...damn i'd have to ask her.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I had a friend too who took some pills prescribed by the doctor that made her breasts huge. She was a negative A cup before and now she is a D lol. She had some sort of sickness though , I think they gave her some kind of hormone treatment.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    my sister had some cream...progesterone i think?? that she had to take for some reason...maybe trying to get pregnant?? i can't remember but she rubbed it in every day and her breasts became bigger....i can't remember the whole thing...it seems like there was some wild yam cream involved too...damn i'd have to ask her.
    yes, yam is another natural substance that includes some sort of estrogen and/or estrogen-like materials.

Individual chemistry, as well as one's receptors and quantity of receptors, does impact how someone reacts to such things.

Progesterone is said to increase breast size, increasing the milk glands, etc. I've taken it off and on, but I'm not sure whether it was responsible for any growth or not. I've known some people to swear by it, others don't; and doctors are likewise in disagreement about the effects.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I wonder if you just eat lots of wild yams if it has the same effect. Or maybe it has to be localised?
    Maybe just cut up some wild yams and rub them on daily...poss cheaper buying teh cream.
    I think i provided a link of a cream that had a thai yam extract... i might do a trial.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"