• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Things To Do Before 30

wolfy

awsm
I'm 41 now but I did a lot of new stuff in my thirties. Had kids, started powerlifting, changed careers, moved to Japan again. When I look back I did a ton of stuff in my thirties. And I will in my forties too.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am already prepared to become 30, all that is left for me to do is take a long vacation.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My 30's were a lot better than my 20's, that's fo sure. I moved to Cali - that was the best thing I ever did. Found a good relationship, and now starting my own business. So yea, my life's finally getting on track.

I think if I had it to do over, I would've been more active in my 20's.... maybe some sailing, bungee-jumping, more skiing, boating, rafting, rollerblading. And I would definitely get some hot-body pics done before I hit 30 hahaha! :)

Lark

Its interesting, I never thought that much about how much of a milestone it was when I turned thirty or the fact that my twenties were over.

I cant think of anything that major which I would say you absolutely have to do before you turn thirty, although I suppose that from I as in my mid to late twenties I have really begun to stop things which you would have done in an earlier more experimental phase of life, like drinking too much alcohol or trying different drinks of varying strengths all in the one night with awful consequences the next day.

knight

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKQnbFWrUQM&NR=1"].[/YOUTUBE]
32012683_4bc937c980.jpg
very-old-man.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
My mother said her life in her 30s was better than her 20s. I also recently talked to a 48 year old woman who said her life started getting better at 30 and actually was the best in her 40s.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
your plans sound like fun! i hope you have a great time :)

my first thought was, SKYDIVING. :eek:

and actually cruises are pretty cheap if you play your cards right.

T

ThatGirl

your plans sound like fun! i hope you have a great time :)

my first thought was, SKYDIVING. :eek:

and actually cruises are pretty cheap if you play your cards right.

Awesome, thanks. You made me realize this thread was about things you would do in your 20s that you may never consider in your 30-40-50s etc.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I once heard about a survey where people basically said each subsequent decade of their life was their happiest; the elderly were happiest and thought their most recent years were their best. I guess once you've racked up accomplishments, seen your kids grow into real people, and gained a lifetime of insight, things get pretty rad.

I'm about to turn 20 and I already feel relatively accomplished and happy and fulfilled, although I have immediate plans to do more with myself. But at this rate, I'll be happier than Santa getting laid on his birthday when I'm an old man :D

Sanctus Iacobus

MBTI Type
STP
Reflect on your 20s and motivate yourself to a handful (maybe 5-10) of positive, healthy life-changes you could make. Not just daily details... think big about where you've gone and plan to have a better, more enjoyable entry into your 40s.

Lightyear

I've got two more days to do whatever before I turn 30. Maybe today I should do something that I have never done before *can't think of anything specific*

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm turning 30 this month. Not sure yet how I feel about it. I remember panicking about turning 20 :laugh:
I've dealt with a lot of past baggage stuff in my twenties, had a depression, job-hopped a lot, not really knowing how to make things work for myself. The only thing I really feel that I did (which I did when I was 18) was build a life with someone. I've been working on the groundwork of changing myself for 3 years now. Man, does it take a lot of work. But..this year, I'm seeing the results. I quit my job, organized a move abroad(me organizing?!), and am starting a new life in a different country. I also did all the legwork to start my own project/job and I'm also preparing for a personal project...one I've been struggling with on how to get a handle on it for over 10 years. Let's hope that 30 *is* that magical age everyone says it is where you get this shit finally DONE. :solidarity:

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I've got a couple more years to go... I've heard someone said that once you're past 25, you just stop caring. I guess it's true :laugh: