User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10

  1. #1
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default How many kcal did you consume today?

    i had around 3400 today

    lucky its next to impossible for me to get fat, even tho i dont exercise or even move much(i have been doing that in the past few days tho because i dont want to look too skinny in the summer). i dont eat like that every day, but 3000 is not all that uncommon for me, having only like 400 of them in a day is not that uncommon for me either.

    oh and the point of this topic is that you guys trying to lose weight can calculate you calorie consumption here. you know you should count them and you can prove here that you are actually doing something about losing weight. or just share how much you were able to eat today like i did
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  2. #2
    Honor Thy Inferior Such Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    5,091

    Default

    I wish I had your metabolism. I'd be morbidly obese if I was eating 3000 a day. Nor am I one of those people who can eat 400 a day unless I'm sick or something.

    I eat about 1500-2200 most days. Depends on the activity level to some degree. Anything less than 1500 and I feel like I'm starving myself, even if I'm just sitting in front of the computer all day. Anything more than 2200 and I'm gonna be paying for it.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne




  3. #3
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    At this point, approximately 340 calories since I had lunch today. Most days would be 2 calories, for two cups of coffee.

    Two cups of black, dark roast coffee.
    Three mini mandarins.
    Two slices of whole wheat toast.
    Less than 1 oz of cheddar cheese.

  4. #4
    Aquaria mrcockburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    It's noon. 2000 to 2200 so far, which is normal.

    BREAKFAST:

    bag of barbeque chips
    two things of string cheese
    a buttered and cream cheesed bagel
    a candy bar
    Red Bull

    SNACK:
    cupcake

    LUNCH:
    a supergrande burrito from my fave taqueria
    tapioca milk drink
    a candy bar
    Red Bull

    that's so far. Anyway, my BMI is only 16, so don't get on my case about eating like a fatass.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

    COCKBURN:

    http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg


  5. #5
    Honor Thy Inferior Such Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    5,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    It's noon. 2000 to 2200 so far, which is normal.

    BREAKFAST:

    bag of barbeque chips
    two things of string cheese
    a buttered and cream cheesed bagel
    a candy bar
    Red Bull

    SNACK:
    cupcake

    LUNCH:
    a supergrande burrito from my fave taqueria
    tapioca milk drink
    a candy bar
    Red Bull

    that's so far. Anyway, my BMI is only 16, so don't get on my case about eating like a fatass.
    I know some people have the sort of metabolism where you eat and eat and not seem to gain an ounce but this sounds kind of extreme. 2200 by noon? I'm guessing by the end of the day, that would be 4000+ plus unless you do most of your eating early in the day. And only a 16 BMI? Are you for real here? I'm finding this a bit hard to believe. Do you exercise? Are you really young and still growing?

    Anyway, several of your food choices are unhealthy. If you're young it may not affect you so much but as you get older its likely to do damage to your body even if you're skinny otherwise.

    On the other hand I'm one of those unfortunate slow metabolism people. 1740 calories yesterday, 30 minute brisk walk but still a 28 BMI.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne




  6. #6
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    geez, what a rip off. if i ate 4000 kcal a day i wouldn't be able to get through my door.

    my metabolism's decent, i feel like... medium. obviously it goes down when i don't exercise and up when i do.

    0 calories so far today

    i know that every health book evar says eat breakfast. i don't care. it makes me nauseous.

  7. #7
    Aquaria mrcockburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I know some people have the sort of metabolism where you eat and eat and not seem to gain an ounce but this sounds kind of extreme. 2200 by noon? I'm guessing by the end of the day, that would be 4000+ plus unless you do most of your eating early in the day. And only a 16 BMI? Are you for real here? I'm finding this a bit hard to believe. Do you exercise? Are you really young and still growing?

    Anyway, several of your food choices are unhealthy. If you're young it may not affect you so much but as you get older its likely to do damage to your body even if you're skinny otherwise.

    On the other hand I'm one of those unfortunate slow metabolism people. 1740 calories yesterday, 30 minute brisk walk but still a 28 BMI.
    I'm a 22 year old female, so yes, I'm really young. I also take a 20 minute walk most days for health.

    I total probably 3000-4000 kcals a day.

    I have to stuff myself right before bed, otherwise I can't fall asleep.

    High metabolisms mean high grocery bills, so count your blessings. I'm not even fit - I can't climb a flight of stairs without gasping for breath. I have to take the elevator or take breaks halfway up. Whenever I stop surfing for a few months, all the fitness I acquire goes out the window.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

    COCKBURN:

    http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg


  8. #8
    Senior Member chachamaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    EXPP
    Posts
    451

    Default

    BREAKFAST:
    1 cup of black coffee (0 kcal)
    LUNCH:
    Vegetarian frozen meal (310 kcal)
    1 cup of water (0 kcal)
    DINNER:
    Something around 700 calories.

    I'm determined to lose 20 lbs in a few months.
    a cat is fine too

  9. #9
    Starcrossed Seafarer Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    At this point, approximately 340 calories since I had lunch today. Most days would be 2 calories, for two cups of coffee.
    Wait, you mean "by this time of day" it would be 2, right? You have to eat something! I'm not gonna preach at you, but eating breakfast and lunch is healthy.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    High metabolisms mean high grocery bills, so count your blessings. I'm not even fit - I can't climb a flight of stairs without gasping for breath. I have to take the elevator or take breaks halfway up. Whenever I stop surfing for a few months, all the fitness I acquire goes out the window.
    Yeah, some people just have high metabolism. When I was your age, I could probably eat that much and not gain any weight. I still have a pretty high metabolism, so I don't have to be too careful about what I eat, but I will gain weight if I don't watch it at all and don't exercise enough.

    I just ate lunch and I've had about 1000 calories so far. Will probably have 800-1000 more today.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

  10. #10
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    geez, what a rip off. if i ate 4000 kcal a day i wouldn't be able to get through my door.
    heh, im pretty sure i could not eat anything the whole day and just feel a little discomfort in my stomach . actually pretty often i dont eat before like 8-9pm. few times i havent eaten anything before like 1am, so technically been the whole day without eating.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] INT's... How did YOU flirt today?
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 12:05 PM
  2. How many fights have you been in?
    By JivinJeffJones in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 09:17 PM
  3. How Many Countries Can You Name in Five Minutes?
    By arcticangel02 in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 06:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO