User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default do you think you're fat or skinny?

No I don't mean do other people think you're fat? I mean do you, yourself deep down think you're a fatty? I'm just curious of what people's perception of their bodies are on this, site and feel free to either post a picture or link to a post in the picture thread, but that last part is not needed.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i'm skinny. i've been skinny my whole life. that doesn't mean i'm 100% happy with my body or that i don't wish some parts of it were skinnier/different but i'm lucky for the most part. i was blessed with a very fast metabolism, although i know someday it'll disappear and i'll end up 300 pounds.
    Last edited by chickpea; 04-06-2011 at 05:22 PM. Reason: why am i the only one who put up a picture

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

I am neither fat or skinny right now. I used to be very skinny, but now I think I have a very normal body shape.

MBTI
    INTP

Skinny, according to people around me. I'd like to lose about 10 pounds, though. Annoyingly, when my lower half looks like I'd like it to, my upper half gets too thin, and I can see ribs. HATE. THAT.
    Something Witty

Average. Just pretty average.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Oberon

I'm not fat. Jennifer could sure stand to lose a few pounds, but I look like frickin' Matthew McConnawhatzis.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I consider myself somewhat chubby. I'm not unhappy about it though. In the past, I've been over fifty pounds heavier than this and I'm glad to be where I am now. I'm hoping to lose more but I'm not complaining.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I do extremely well.. I am so grateful for my body.
    I have no body fat, I am defined, my hands and feet and other extremities are apparently all well shaped and nice to the eyes as well.
    I eat what I want.

Did I mention I am very grateful?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Fattish right now. I don't think I've ever been at an optimal weight for me, even though I've always fit in quite well into the average sort of population. I don't find it hard to find clothes, but I am affected enough that I don't wear short sleeves or shorts very readily and I tend to want to hide behind sweaters etc. I don't remember the last time I've worn a swimsuit.

Mostly it comes down to being more active. I know that when I am more toned those feelings of discomfort go away. I've never gained a whole lot of weight at once, but every year it's between 3 and 5 pounds more and so depending on my activity level that can really impact how I look.

I have a kind of bottom heavy hourglass shape (not pear, because I have a fairly proportional chest to the rest of my body). Weight loss/gain doesn't tend to gather on one particular area on me, which is both a good and a bad thing. It at least isn't immediately visible when I gain five pounds, but it also means I don't feel like I have one particular body part to showcase that looks spectacular. I don't really like how I feel or look right now, as I know it isn't healthy, but have been on a regular exercise routine for two weeks and hope to change that feeling over time.

Strangely enough, even though I'm self-conscious about wearing certain things or how I look generally, I've never felt that way around anyone I've been involved with and I've always had positive male feedback so weight has never been an issue in that regard.

I was awkward looking/feeling when I was 12, 13, 14 and it took a long time to see my body in a more realistic light, even after I had grown and thinned out and gotten more proportional. Now, weight isn't something that I would often even mention to others about being unhappy about. I realize I need more personal routine and discipline in my life and that most things that bother me are within my own control. The things I can't change, I think I've come to terms with pretty well, so I'd say I'm basically happy with my body, even though I need to make some improvements.

I think a lot of my body image in the past was shaped by having a mother who was very naturally shapely, with a well-balanced hourglass figure and thin without ever working out, as well as comparing myself to my older sister whom I deemed perfect and who was a much smaller version of me.

No, neither fat or skinny. Based on clothing size, weight and measurements, on the thin side. Based on my preferences, within acceptable limits as it relates to myself only.