User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Average/Healthy. A lil bit of fat for tough times, and a diet that consists solely out of whatever the hell I want to eat, keeps me a happy bugger.

People who know me often wonder what my intestines are made off and picture my stomach as a disintegration furnace.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

^I have a similar problem, except it's only my gut. I seem to put on weight in my gut first, so I typically feel like a stick figure with a circle in the middle for a tummy. My arms and legs have only recently begun to get bigger... but in comparison to my mid section, they're still very thin. It's an oddity and certainly doesn't look good with weight put on.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I think I'm a good size. Slightly bigger than average, but not overweight. My only qualm is that I'm not fit. But I know for a fact that I'm not skinny.

Although I would probably think of myself as skinny if I didn't go to a college where pretty much everyone plays a sport... It's really a relative thing.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

How I view myself, and how others view me has never matched up. When I've been slim in the past I've felt uncomfortable, weight is a coping method for me. I want that to change tho.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I'm 5'11 and 117 lbs. On the slim side.

It's slightly disturbing that my elbow joint bone is wider than my entire upper arm.

I haven't gone surfing for a while, which is the only way to keep my arms normal looking.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I don't really get thin or fat. Either I am toned or, if I spend more than one month not exercising, I become more "flabby" or soft. So I guess average works for me, most of the time. Compared to the male population of this region, I guess I still fit the "average" definition.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I don't really get thin or fat. Either I am toned or, if I spend more than one month not exercising, I become more "flabby" or soft. So I guess average works for me, most of the time. Compared to the male population of this region, I guess I still fit the "average" definition.
    weren't you the one posing on your toilet? "Average" is entirely the wrong word.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

violaine

Hmm, well I thought about it way too much, obsessively even, when I was younger. I was super-skinny but I could never see it. I don't know if I had some form of body dysmorphia but I really couldn't tell in the moment how small I was. So, I ended up wondering about it way too much and ended up getting really burned out on that. I actively practice not noticing now. I do know I am small, I still can't tell sometimes when I look in a mirror but as long as I fit into my clothing I don't think beyond that. Really nice to not care.

MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

Slightly flabby. I don't really think about it much though. I have a BMI of 22 +-0.5, which is supposedly in the middle of the healthy range though.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I'm a fat arse. Mostly I don't give a crap, because generally I'm fit and heathly, but, I've really stacked it on with this job, so I feel like a tub of lard. I'm the biggest I ever been, and it's not pleasant. Mind you I have lost weight lately. Shift work is not good for one's body image.
    I prefer to be bigger, because I 'm more proportioned, just not this big. My mother used to tell me I was fat, when I was younger, until the day when of her friends told me, I was in fact underweight, after she heard my mother tell me my butt was too fat in church. I was very curvy but I also have a big rack, which when skinny makes me look fat anyway. Lucky, when I pad out a bit, I don't put weight on in the chest area, so it evens things out, and I don't feel like Boobrella. Plus the rebellous soul I'm, the bigger I am, the more angry my mother gets (which I know points to some serious psychological issues, I do know this, but she doesn't get upset because she cares, she's an narcissist) but right now, I've gone too far.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]