User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Skinny. Only 65 kilos for 5,7 1/2. I like how I am, but I'd prefer something like 73 kilos. I try to eat more to become more heavy, but it's hard, I've always been skinny, except when I was a very little but big baby.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Glycerine is pretty young, I'm just saying that such kind of training would give better results in shorter time, for his overall fitness - both cardio-vascular and muscular. It's not less beneficial...it's only less beneficial when you focus exclusively on anaerobic training. A combination is generally optimal.
    I agree with this. Side benefits: muscle work is less likely to make you hate life (god cardio sucks) and having strong muscles will make it easier on your body to do cardio. Definitely need some cardio though.
    -end of thread-

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    To answer the OP, yes I think I'm fat for me. I became interested in my diet when I was eleven. I was actually a very small child, slender and extremely active, and small boned compared to some of my peers, so I'm not sure where this idea came from. When I hit puberty at 13, I was convinced I was a whale, at all of 105 pounds.
    I had kind of the opposite problem. At 13 I was barely 35 kilos.

I used to hate that I was so large-breasted and broad shouldered. I have long legs for a short girl, but generally I'm an apple-shaped woman,
    That could be worst. You could be "apple-shaped" and have small tits. Something completely disharmonious. Now you may hate it, but with big breast that makes you looking curvy and hot if you ask me.

I used to hate my arms in high school and refused to wear tank tops, though I look at pictures of myself in high school and I wasn't overweight at all.

I obviously developed more body confidence by 18 when I became an exotic dancer. In fact, in high school my senior year I was voted "most likely to pose for Playboy" in the underground newspaper along with another girl. I never lacked for dates. STILL...despite all this, I was always vexed by how short and apple shaped I am.

Everyone wants to be what they aren't. I have a lot more body confidence now that I'm older, but I don't think I'm in my ideal shape at the moment, I could lose a few pounds, even though apparently even a 19 year old athlete thinks I'm sexy and attractive. No amount of validation will erase my self-perception.

I even get upset when I'm thinner and someone tells me I have no ass. Because my ass disappears when I'm a little thinner.

I'm not like one of those women who has had a chronic eating disorder or anything, but liking my body is a thing that comes and goes. I can feel like I'm totally hot and sexy (clearly I'm pretty confident about my body if I'll show it off the way I have in the past)...but other times I feel like an absolute COW.
    Yeah, I'm in the same way. Sometimes I could have an erection seeing me in the mirror. Sometimes I would like to burn my face with a torch and throw the rest in a dumpster.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    yupp

I feel like a whale. I need to lose 10lbs and start working out.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Permabanned

I think I'm skinny mostly because I am.

Permabanned

True whales need to lose more than 10lbs.

MBTI
    N
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post

Yeah, I'm in the same way. Sometimes I almost have an erection seeing me in the mirror. Sometimes I would like to burn my face with a torch and throw the rest in a dumpster.
    I like to tell people how young I am and make them jerk off to my naked body.

MBTI
    INTp

i'm chunkyish

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I'm built almost exactly like a Greek statue. Which I used to think made me fat (since those women probably weren't exactly the modern equivalent of a size 4), but now I think makes me look great!

I like my figure. My only complaint is that I don't have a lot of upper body strength, but if that were changed, I don't think it would affect my physique very much.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

My body is like Seth Rogen's after he lost weight.