First 31112131415 Last

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Thank you, kind sir. :rolli:
    I'm not a sir, either. Did I say something untrue?

I really wasn't trying to attack you for it or anything. It just seems silly for a bunch of people to tell you you are underweight by their standards when you clearly hold an entirely different set of standards.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post

I really wasn't trying to attack you for it or anything. It just seems silly for a bunch of people to tell you you are underweight by their standards when you clearly hold an entirely different set of standards.
    tsk tsk tsk patches, everyone knows that a bmi of 16 is obese. I mean i'm 20 and I'm morbidly obese, I don't know how you don't vomit looking at me.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

People with eating disorders and body image dysmorphia often do not take well to being confronted (whether it means being underweight or overweight). I guess it's just like anyone being confronted by something going on with them that might be very unhealthy.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Goddamn your Si. lol

I don't deny that I'm technically underweight. I just don't like my bone structure.

It's not body dysmorphia either. I don't think I'm fat at all - unfit, oh yeah...when you can't climb a flight of stairs without needing to catch your breath, you are objectively unfit.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Goddamn your Si. lol

I don't deny that I'm technically underweight. I just don't like my bone structure.

It's not body dysmorphia either. I don't think I'm fat at all - unfit, oh yeah...when you can't climb a flight of stairs without needing to catch your breath, you are objectively unfit.
    I've always found this phenomenon strange...very slender people who are out of shape and can't catch their breath, while people who have more weight on them actually might be very physically fit in terms of health and endurance.

It just goes to show how warped our society's priorities can be.

I am sorry if I offended you by saying you had body dysmorphia if that is not the case.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I've always found this phenomenon strange...very slender people who are out of shape and can't catch their breath, while people who have more weight on them actually might be very physically fit in terms of health and endurance.

It just goes to show how warped our society's priorities can be.

I am sorry if I offended you by saying you had body dysmorphia if that is not the case.
    No worries. Dress shopping is a bitch though...
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Goddamn your Si. lol

Heh. My ESTP friend is the same way. She told me, "I can run really fast...from here to up the stairs, then I'm useless". So I responded to her that, basically then, she's like a dwarf: Fierce at short distances.

She laughed at that, which is cool because she's one of my few female friends that would get my Lord of the Rings references

No idea why I felt compelled to share that story, your comment just made me think of that conversation.
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

I am fucking beautiful. 5'5", 135lbs with enough breast to make it count and large curvaceous hips. In December I was 150lbs and significantly less happy with my appearance. Portion control coupled with a mixture of stress/depression brought me down to where I am now (not proud of it, I wish I could say something great like exercise) but now that Spring is here and I have the time I'm planning to knock off those last ten pounds and tone/firm up my legs and stomach to complete the package.

MBTI
    INFP

I've always thought that I'm overweight. I'm not actually, but I just get this feeling that I'm near it. I'm 5'1 and I weigh around 120-ish pounds. I've always been insecure about my weight. I've always been a 110 pounds, I'm struggling to reach that again. Here are my other thoughts for why I think people have weight issues. http://healthmad.com/weight-loss/weight-issues/

curiouser and curiouser bluestripes's Avatar
    MBTI
    Fi
    Enneagram

i am just right - neither one nor the other. lately i've started to feel closer to being underweight because i have been saving up on food. i'm not usually aware of this, but when i do notice myself in the mirror once in a while, i may not be comfortable with the way i look. (once a friend suggested that i try on a dress in an extra-small size, made for an anorexic as she put it, and when it fit, she told me i should take better care of myself because the weight loss was obvious. she also said i had no bust to speak of any longer, though my cup size used to be fairly large. i had to admit that she was right). still, it is nothing too drastic.
    "i love deadlines. i like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." (c) douglas adams

"there are only two ways to live your life. one is as though nothing is a miracle. the other is as though everything is a miracle." (c) albert einstein

"if only i could grow with my eyes - like these leaves - into the depth" (c) sergei esenin

"god is in the details" (c) proverb