• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

do you think you're fat or skinny?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Skinny. Only 65 kilos for 5,7 1/2. I like how I am, but I'd prefer something like 73 kilos. I try to eat more to become more heavy, but it's hard, I've always been skinny, except when I was a very little but big baby.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Glycerine is pretty young, I'm just saying that such kind of training would give better results in shorter time, for his overall fitness - both cardio-vascular and muscular. It's not less beneficial...it's only less beneficial when you focus exclusively on anaerobic training. A combination is generally optimal.
I agree with this. Side benefits: muscle work is less likely to make you hate life (god cardio sucks) and having strong muscles will make it easier on your body to do cardio. Definitely need some cardio though.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To answer the OP, yes I think I'm fat for me. I became interested in my diet when I was eleven. I was actually a very small child, slender and extremely active, and small boned compared to some of my peers, so I'm not sure where this idea came from. When I hit puberty at 13, I was convinced I was a whale, at all of 105 pounds.

I had kind of the opposite problem. At 13 I was barely 35 kilos.

I used to hate that I was so large-breasted and broad shouldered. I have long legs for a short girl, but generally I'm an apple-shaped woman,

That could be worst. You could be "apple-shaped" and have small tits. Something completely disharmonious. Now you may hate it, but with big breast that makes you looking curvy and hot if you ask me.

I used to hate my arms in high school and refused to wear tank tops, though I look at pictures of myself in high school and I wasn't overweight at all.

I obviously developed more body confidence by 18 when I became an exotic dancer. In fact, in high school my senior year I was voted "most likely to pose for Playboy" in the underground newspaper along with another girl. I never lacked for dates. STILL...despite all this, I was always vexed by how short and apple shaped I am.

Everyone wants to be what they aren't. I have a lot more body confidence now that I'm older, but I don't think I'm in my ideal shape at the moment, I could lose a few pounds, even though apparently even a 19 year old athlete thinks I'm sexy and attractive. No amount of validation will erase my self-perception.

I even get upset when I'm thinner and someone tells me I have no ass. Because my ass disappears when I'm a little thinner.

I'm not like one of those women who has had a chronic eating disorder or anything, but liking my body is a thing that comes and goes. I can feel like I'm totally hot and sexy (clearly I'm pretty confident about my body if I'll show it off the way I have in the past)...but other times I feel like an absolute COW.

Yeah, I'm in the same way. Sometimes I could have an erection seeing me in the mirror. Sometimes I would like to burn my face with a torch and throw the rest in a dumpster.

Kimchitasi

MBTI Type
N
Enneagram
Yeah, I'm in the same way. Sometimes I almost have an erection seeing me in the mirror. Sometimes I would like to burn my face with a torch and throw the rest in a dumpster.

I like to tell people how young I am and make them jerk off to my naked body.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm built almost exactly like a Greek statue. Which I used to think made me fat (since those women probably weren't exactly the modern equivalent of a size 4), but now I think makes me look great!

I like my figure. :) My only complaint is that I don't have a lot of upper body strength, but if that were changed, I don't think it would affect my physique very much.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I can fit into my moms pants thats a sign i need To lose weight either that Or bloated

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i think im normal, but some people think im skinny, but imo its just that they are comparing me to themselves :D

pineapple_thorns

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm certainly not 'skinny', but I'm closer to that than I am to 'fat'. The only thing I despise about my body is my waist (30" with 36.5" hips!) but in order to reduce this, overall fat is gonna have to go.
I've lost a lot of weight in the last year that when I went to visit my old school some of my closest friends didn't even recognise me! It was brilliant!

Hyacinth

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I'm average? I'm not skinny but at 6'0" and 190 lbs I'm not huge either.

rav3n

Yeah? I am happy and comfy at a BMI of 26. I am 170cm, 75kg and about 12% BF, like this weight. Still reasonably strong, but I can move.
12% body fat? Nice! I've got a higher body fat percentage than you do and most definitely, less, less, less muscular.

wolfy

awsm
12% body fat? Nice! I've got a higher body fat percentage than you do and most definitely, less, less, less muscular.

Women do, healthy lean women are around 20% to 25% . Lean guys tend to be around 10 to 12% but can go lower. I'd go with BF as a measurement if you can get it measured regularly.

rav3n

Women do, healthy lean women are around 20% to 25% . Lean guys tend to be around 10 to 12% but can go lower. I'd go with BF as a measurement if you can get it measured regularly.
No doubt bf is a more indicative measurement. The last time I had it done over a year ago, it was hovering around 21%. I'm now a couple pounds less, so it might be around 20%, uncertain and don't care enough to have it verified since I feel good at this size. Toned but not ripped or cut. Happy.