• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Face Shape? Please!?

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
sarah_jessica_parker_and_acting_main_10097.jpg

Oblong- Horse- Sarah jessica Parker

Correction

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Awwww, I like SJP. That's not a great pic of her but I don't think she's as homely as people say.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Awwww, I like SJP. That's not a great pic of her but I don't think she's as homely as people say.

I guess I like her too, I don't think she was blessed in the looks department at all, though.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I like SJP, and I always liked the fact that she didn't get an obvious nose job to fit in in Hollywood. Sometimes she looks beautiful, and sometimes she doesn't look as good. As someone who also has small eyes, I can tell her she should never put black eyeliner in her waterline. Makes her eyes look so much smaller, and her nose look larger.

This woman's face drives me nuts. It's, like, octagonal. (And I still don't know why she's famous.)

bethenny-frankel-image.jpg

rav3n

I'd say oval for you, Aquarelle.
I agree.

I do not like heart shaped faces or square shaped faces. They're not attractive to me.

I'm pretty sure it's oblong for me, or inverted triangle.. Or something.

196868_210308375651779_100000178557847_946782_4548240_n.jpg
It's difficult to tell since your bangs and hair are covering up too much of your face to give a definitive answer. Do you have a picture where your hair is pushed completely off your face? Regardless, you're gorgeous. :)

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like SJP, and I always liked the fact that she didn't get an obvious nose job to fit in in Hollywood. Sometimes she looks beautiful, and sometimes she doesn't look as good. As someone who also has small eyes, I can tell her she should never put black eyeliner in her waterline. Makes her eyes look so much smaller, and her nose look larger.

+1

I suppose this has always been a bit of a sensitive subject for me as I myself am not beautiful and can't hope to match the criteria of all of the celebrities who ARE deemed beautiful by everyone. And because of this, I've never understood those who rip on celebrities who in fact don't/can't live up to the beauty standards. I mean, it's not as if any of us can really help what we were born with. So with SJP... sure, she's no Penelope Cruz or any number of other stunners, but honestly... it's not like most of the people who rip on SJP are lookers themselves (ahem, mostly men, cough cough ;)) - most would fail equally when compared to the uber-beautiful male or female celebrities. :shrug: And SJP when compared to the majority of people you'd find at your local Walmart? C'mon.

But that's my little soapbox. :smile:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
+1

I suppose this has always been a bit of a sensitive subject for me as I myself am not beautiful and can't hope to match the criteria of all of the celebrities who ARE deemed beautiful by everyone. And because of this, I've never understood those who rip on celebrities who in fact don't/can't live up to the beauty standards. I mean, it's not as if any of us can really help what we were born with. So with SJP... sure, she's no Penelope Cruz or any number of other stunners, but honestly... it's not like most of the people who rip on SJP are lookers themselves - most would fail equally when compared to the uber-beautiful male or female celebrities. :shrug: And SJP when compared to the majority of people you'd find at your local Walmart? C'mon.

But that's my little soapbox. :smile:

See, I'm not really ripping on SJP as much as I really, truly don't find her look "beautiful". Personally, I would rather look int he mirror and see myself, (and a lot of other young and healthy people) over the look of SJP. I don't like it. I see a lot more people in daily life that I would call naturally pretty over her. I do admire that she can be in Hollywood without having anything done to her. (Anybody who can do that.) I also like her style. I think anyone who does the fresh, clean, young thing will always look the best that they can. Personality, great too. I just can't get the face, it's too different for me.
(P.S. For the record, I think you are prettier than SJP, Cascadeco. Actually, when I see your face, I think "natural model". Different, yet very pretty.)

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
See, I'm not really ripping on SJP as much as I really, truly don't find her look "beautiful". Personally, I would rather look int he mirror and see myself, (and a lot of other young and healthy people) over the look of SJP. I don't like it. I see a lot more people in daily life that I would call naturally pretty over her. I do admire that she can be in Hollywood without having anything done to her. (Anybody who can do that.) I also like her style. I think anyone who does the fresh, clean, young thing will always look the best that they can. Personality, great too. I just can't get the face, it's too different for me.
(P.S. For the record, I think you are prettier than SJP, Cascadeco. Actually, when I see your face, I think "natural model". Different, yet very pretty.)

Oh, that's fair enough!! I mean, I agree that we each find beauty in different things, and it's so subjective! I guess it's more that... I feel like most people are holding her up in comparison to many of the other celebrities. I mean, obviously she doesn't fall into the typical Objective beauty. But when so many people (certainly wasn't directing that at you - I mean, SJP is almost universally ridiculed for her looks) deconstruct the looks of a celebrity such as SJP, they are basically reinforcing the Objective Beauty (i.e. all of the other celebrities universally praised for their looks) that very few are born with.