User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    The pendulum of professional opinion about eggs has swung back and forth multiple times in my lifetime. Personally I think eggs are good food.

You know what captive wild omnivores and carnivores do when you give them an egg? They eat the shit out of that thing, and so should you.
    Wild animals do a lot of things that I would disagree with. But you're right about eggs. They are pretty good.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Links! That's better. You'll pardon me for being unconvinced by the story about grandpa.

I've only skimmed your links so far (I'll read them fully), but it appears an apology is in order. What you wrote wasn't made up. I'd just point out that the preparation probably matters, and if you're not counting diabetes as "any kind of heart disease", that needs to be mentioned as well. Something to consider in the meantime:

Men who eat 7 Eggs per week (1/day) experience 23% increase in mortality (from The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, via WebMD)

There's all sorts of contrary evidence about how healthy or unhealthy eggs are. I wouldn't recommend them for anyone concerned about heart health. There's nothing in eggs that you can't get from something else with less cholesterol and saturated fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest
    Fucking arrogant NTs.
    And fucking oversensitive NFs! And fucking greedy Jews! And fucking terrorist A-rabs!

Chill, I don't represent all NTs, and I don't think you know what "arrogant" means.
    i just want to be a sweetheart

Oberon

Makes you wonder how those Inuit live so long, doesn't it?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by burymecloser View Post
    Links! That's better. You'll pardon me for being unconvinced by the story about grandpa.

I've only skimmed your links so far (I'll read them fully), but it appears an apology is in order. I'd just point out that the preparation probably matters, and if you're not counting diabetes as "any kind of heart disease", that needs to be mentioned as well. Something to consider in the meantime:

Men who eat 7 Eggs per week (1/day) experience 23% increase in mortality (from The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, via WebMD)

There's all sorts of contrary evidence about how healthy or unhealthy eggs are. I wouldn't recommend them for anyone concerned about heart health. There's nothing in eggs that you can't get from something else with less cholesterol and saturated fat.

And fucking oversensitive NFs! And fucking greedy Jews! And fucking terrorist A-rabs!

Chill, I don't represent all NTs, and I don't think you know what "arrogant" means.
    You told me that I made something up because you didn't agree with it.

Go. the. fuck. away.

MBTI
    INTP

Live so long? Studies would indicate that Inuits do not live particularly long.

http://www.naho.ca/inuit/e/overview/

In fact, I would go so far as to say that Inuits are relatively short-lived, on average. A 14 year difference in life expectancy between non-Inuit Canadians and Inuits is very significant.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

You told me that I made something up because you didn't agree with it.
    No, I told you that because you initially cited only anecdotal evidence to support it. I'm a big fan of real evidence. When you presented it later, I admitted I was wrong.

Chill.
    i just want to be a sweetheart

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Look - you said I was lying because you didn't know about it, then said I didn't know what arrogant means.

You are closed-minded and condescending and I am putting you on ignore now.

Maybe you should look things up before you tell people they're "making things up."

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by burymecloser View Post
    No, I told you that because you initially cited only anecdotal evidence to support it. I'm a big fan of real evidence. When you presented it later, I admitted I was wrong.

Chill.
    BM, that's not the way to convince someone you're not arrogant.

Marm, take it easy... the rest of us don't want to see you get permabanned, okay?

MBTI
    INTP

Besides, all this anger is not heart-healthy

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

In modern (western) diets fat and sugar tend to go hand in hand but when you control for sugar like in the traditional Inuit diet (basically a big heap of "artery clogging" fat) most heath problems go away, that is untill they start adopting the modern habit of eating sugar and flour, then they are very unhealthy like Beargryllz pointed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Besides, all this anger is not heart-healthy
    LOL
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations