User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Oatmeal and a piece of fruit.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I *LOVE* toast, eggs, beans, etc for breakfast - even if they're standard. They're definitely the standard in the United Kingdom! I think it's just generally considered f**ktarded if you eat anything outside the standard, though - presumably foods for later-in-the-day meals. It just doesn't make sense to me. None the less, I'm yet to try my other favorite food's, generally, in the morning - especially cheeseburgers. I know my mum would fret over it *BIG TIME*, though.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You know what's really good? They have these little artisan breakfast sandwiches at starbucks (YES! SPs MAKE THEM!)...but anyway, there's one with bacon, egg, and gouda, and I believe it's on sourdough.

I recommend it. I mean, you could make it at home. You could even skip the bacon and do egg and gouda.

Oatmeal it always good, and it's really good for you.

POACHED EGGS!

I'm a huge fan of poached eggs. And strawberry jam on whole wheat toast.

Any of those things.

Or just eat sushi or a grilled chicken sandwich. Food is food, go with whatever sounds good, as long as it's not candy...I don't think candy is a very healthy breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    You know what's really good? They have these little artisan breakfast sandwiches at starbucks (YES! SPs MAKE THEM!)...but anyway, there's one with bacon, egg, and gouda, and I believe it's on sourdough.
    Ha, I used to work in an artisan bakery.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'd like to work in a bakery. I think it would be fun to decorate fancy wedding cakes and such.

i love the all day breakfast from dean and deluca's.
    fried egg, pancetta and veal sausage in a brioche.
    oh man. and the most amazing butter, if right out
    of the toaster oven thing, biting into it, the butter
    dribbles onto my chin. mmmm. just the right mix of
    messy and tasty.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

GEeeeZa!

I can recommend the following. It might not be the most healthy choice, unless you burn some calories... But it's freaking awesome.

First off, you'll need some Ciabatta bread.

Alright, cut that shit in half, horizontally. So that you can make two sandwiches, you know.
    Butter your sandwiches, then put some garlic powder on them, as well as some oregano.
    Don't use too little butter, or I will come and haunt you when I die from crying over it.

OK, now grab some of this! MOZZARELLA!

Slice it up to pieces of above size and put them on your sandwich. Don't over-crowd the poor little bread.
    If you get leftovers from the cheese, eat it or something. Perhaps make more sandwiches to others. Usually, you won't get much leftovers, though.
    One of those small cheeses is usually just enough to make a couple of sandwiches.

OK, done with the worst part, I guess.

NEXT, take some friggin' tiny TOMATOES :O

Slice those red bastards up!!! And put them on top of the mozzarella. The cheese is gonna melt, so put them closer to the middle.
    They'll drift out in the oven, some might even fall off.

OK, last ingredient. Put just a little liquid butter on top of the tomatoes. Trust me, this makes it so much better.
    Last thing you do before the oven, just spray on some water onto the sandwich, it will help it to last longer in the oven somehow.
    If you don't have a spray bottle with water in your kitchen, just sprinkle some on and rub the underside of the bread with water.

Last step. OVEN!!! The gates of Hell!

OK, the oven should be pre-heated to about 400 degrees Fahrenheit (or 200 degrees Celsius). Keep them in there for something between 8-12 minutes. It always depends.
    They should be brown around the edges of the bread. Good and crusty, you know.
    Put these puppies into the middle of the oven on a rack guard. Put something under it, because these things drip and tomatoes can fall off.
    Whatever you do, don't use the microwave or some crazy stunt like that, it'll ruin everything.

Have fun! These are some tasty mozzarella & tomato hot sandwiches. Also, don't be afraid if there's some smoke.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    These are some tasty mozzarella & tomato hot sandwiches.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INFP

I love a good homemade breakfast burrito. For me, that consists of a large flour tortilla heated over a flame (keep turning it over), scrambled egg, and grated cheese with tapatio on each bite.

MBTI
    INTP

Today, I eat a banana