User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: headaches?!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Unhappy headaches?!

I've been getting some serious headaches for the past few months... to the point where I want to wear sunglasses all of the time and start feeling seriously nauseus. Yesterday a customer even gave me one of her 800 mg prescription ibuprofin and it did absolutley nothing

They always come on in the early afternoon and last until I'm asleep (I'm assuming... I wake up feeling mostly better!)... it's not my vision, because I actually re-checked that out, so what's with this?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

^ sounds like migraine, but you should go to the Dr and get a check-up whatever.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INTP

I had something similar, felt so bad I went to urgent care. I was throwing up from them. They turned out to be stress headaches. The doctor thought I may not be sleeping soundly enough and had me take Tylenol PM for a week to establish a better routine. It seemed to help. I get them much less often now. Everyone is different, but that was my experience.

garbage

yup, may be migraines

I spent today in a dark office, shades drawn, and sunglasses indoors because of one of those things

Excederin Migraine sometimes works for me, but I also have a wonderful prescription for Imitrex

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I've actually adjusted my routine over the past few years so that I get a full night's sleep and have been a lot LESS stressed over the most recent couple of weeks (I've gotten tension headaches before... they're no fun )... I even cut way back on caffeine and quit drinking! I need to find some spare time and actually get around to seeing a doctor... I don't like taking time out of my schedule for that though. I need to though... my head hurts to TOUCH even, and it's hard to work when light hurts
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP

I used to get terrible headaches multiple times a week for about a year and a half straight. Debilitating headaches, where I feel nauseous and have to throw up. They would last for hours, until I slept. Sometimes I would wake up with them. I would sleep enough hours, eat every couple of hours, eat balanced meals, quit caffeine, I did EVERYTHING.

Recently I changed my vision prescription and they decreased dramatically. I get a headache like once every couple of weeks. So I'm not sure if that is what fixed it... or what. I can just hope they stay away.

I totally feel for you, girl. I would cry because the pain was seriously affecting my happiness.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

vision prescription was my FIRST thought actually, so I went to a different optometrist and he said that my prescription was correct... as did an optometrist customer (I use my time in the field to my advantage sometimes )... I was so disappointed because that would be so easy to fix!

The thing that's really pissing me off is that for the past few days my thought process has been rather confused and fuzzy, so I've even been posting less The LAST thing I want to lose is my mind!

MBTI
    yupp

hmm I don't know, maybe you should get a scan done.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

A window to the soul

Maybe try ear candles like my ESTP brother-in-law did to melt the black chunks of wax clogging up his head. I'm serious.

Technically they suck, not melt it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I never had heard this until last week, but in addition to caffeine, chocolate and cheese can contribute to migraines. I sympathize. I never had anything like that until the last couple of years. I don't know if you live where it's hot and sunny year round (I don't think so - aren't you in the Midwestish?), but I know that sometimes heat and too much light can be culprits for me.