• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I really heavily obese???

Status
Not open for further replies.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Vain, banal compliment fetching ITT.

Untrue! Just a female!!

(Edit: you're admitting that she's gorgeous and she's got nothing wrong so that you can only give compliments.... :))

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Well, thanks for all your thoughts, everyone. I've decided not to lose any more weight and once I get my latest study results and it's clear that I don't have to leave college, I'm going to search for an appartment. It's pretty sure now that the local weight gain was because of hormone issues, because those motherfuckers are acting pretty goddamn crazy the last 6-7 months.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, thanks for all your thoughts, everyone. I've decided not to lose any more weight and once I get my latest study results and it's clear that I don't have to leave college, I'm going to search for an appartment. It's pretty sure now that the local weight gain was because of hormone issues, because those motherfuckers are acting pretty goddamn crazy the last 6-7 months.

It never hurts to just be healthy. You may not lose weight, but if you eat right and exercise regularly, your normal weight just kind of falls into place on it's own. You may be already doing those things. Being healthy just makes a body feel good.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If that's obese, I like obesity! Hot damn.

Just my two cents, your parents probably have this 'perfect' image for you and how they want you to be, and whilest I disagree not only with their opinion but also their harsh methods of letting you know how they feel, I can understand that a parent wants what's best for their children, even if what they think is best for you isn't actually all that good. Sure it's not a bad thing to try and stay healthy, but there is such a thing as taking it too far. You look healthy already.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If that's obese, I like obesity! Hot damn.

Just my two cents, your parents probably have this 'perfect' image for you and how they want you to be, and whilest I disagree not only with their opinion but also their harsh methods of letting you know how they feel, I can understand that a parent wants what's best for their children, even if what they think is best for you isn't actually all that good. Sure it's not a bad thing to try and stay healthy, but there is such a thing as taking it too far. You look healthy already.

:yes: She's beautiful!

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
You've got pretty much my ideal body (what I'd love to look like). Your parents are crazy. Please move out.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Well, there's also this weird thing I noticed while we were on our study trip. You had like 3 kinds of girls there: the ones with "perfect" bodies, the "normal" ones and the seriously fat ones. The seriously fat ones weren't really bothered by their fatness, because most of them knew they were fat because of some health problem (a broken thyroid gland, not being allowed to exercize because of having Q-fever) and even if they didn't they seemed to be the most confident girls of our trip. Then you had the "normal" girls, who weren't that much bothered by their weight, but they had other complexes about their bodies, like having too tiny hips, no waist or a flat bum. The "perfect" looking girls were clearly the most insecure ones, constantly grabbing any tiny little piece of skin, showing it to other girls and complaining about how they should lose weight "because I'm like waaaaaay too fat look at this belly roll over here like ewwwwww!".

Oh, and I'm eating healthier lately anyways. Lots and lots and lots of fruit. Yummy. And I already exercise enough, so that won't be a problem either. It's just my hormones acting like crazy since last november. First my bra size increases from C to D/E within a few weeks, then my menstrual cycle gets speeded up from 40 to 33 days and now I'm suddenly not having a period at all even though I'm constantly PMSing and now I suddenly totally hate myself for no good reason (and no, it's very unlikely that I'd be pregnant).

By the way, I like my body. It's just that my ideal and that of my family is very different. I'd like to have an hourglass figure (normal weight, tiny waist, big hips, round ass, big boobs), my family on the other hand wants me to look like a sexdoll (skinny, straight up-and-down body with big boobs).

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, there's also this weird thing I noticed while we were on our study trip. You had like 3 kinds of girls there: the ones with "perfect" bodies, the "normal" ones and the seriously fat ones. The seriously fat ones weren't really bothered by their fatness, because most of them knew they were fat because of some health problem (a broken thyroid gland, not being allowed to exercize because of having Q-fever) and even if they didn't they seemed to be the most confident girls of our trip. Then you had the "normal" girls, who weren't that much bothered by their weight, but they had other complexes about their bodies, like having too tiny hips, no waist or a flat bum. The "perfect" looking girls were clearly the most insecure ones, constantly grabbing any tiny little piece of skin, showing it to other girls and complaining about how they should lose weight "because I'm like waaaaaay too fat look at this belly roll over here like ewwwwww!".

Oh, and I'm eating healthier lately anyways. Lots and lots and lots of fruit. Yummy. And I already exercise enough, so that won't be a problem either. It's just my hormones acting like crazy since last november. First my bra size increases from C to D/E within a few weeks, then my menstrual cycle gets speeded up from 40 to 33 days and now I'm suddenly not having a period at all even though I'm constantly PMSing and now I suddenly totally hate myself for no good reason (and no, it's very unlikely that I'd be pregnant).

By the way, I like my body. It's just that my ideal and that of my family is very different. I'd like to have an hourglass figure (normal weight, tiny waist, big hips, round ass, big boobs), my family on the other hand wants me to look like a sexdoll (skinny, straight up-and-down body with big boobs).

Well, you're doing all the right things then. (And you DO have an hour glass figure!) Your family sounds toxic.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's disturbing that parents have any strong opinions on their kids' boobs.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have a strong opinion about boobs. I quite like them.

So... do you have any daughters? Or maybe, are you in the process of adopting a 17 year old large-busted Swede?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I don't have a strong opinion on my daughter's boobs, but I was a little sad when she started getting them- and apprehensive, as it meant that I would soon have to start threatening teenage boys with physical violence.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't have a strong opinion on my daughter's boobs, but I was a little sad when she started getting them- and apprehensive, as it meant that I would soon have to start threatening teenage boys with physical violence.

I'll be there in a couple years. :/

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So my parents always made a big drama about my body, not because they thought I was anorexic, but because they think I'm way too fat. When they learned that I never use the scales and only take my measurements, they took my measuring take and hid it, so I'd use the scales again. I didn't use the scales, if you were curious, because all I'm interested in is if my proportions are still okay. So when I found my measuring tape again after five months of not having any control over my body, I found that my waist gained 3 cm/1.2 inch and my hips gained 6 cm/2.4 inch (I already noticed that my bras were getting too small). Oops. Even though I'm one of the lucky few whose waist hip-ratio improves when gaining weight, my parents are making more drama about my body than ever, mostly because I don't eat a lot. My father thinks I have a problem with my thyroid gland and my mother thinks I'm balancing on the edge of obesity. So now I'm having a dilemma: I could start dieting and exercize more and lose my beloved curves (and saving €10000 to get myself a boob job and a butt job to get everything back in proportion) or I could keep everything the way it is and listen to my naggy parents. It would be nice to have some other opinions, so I just took a picture of myself with my phone (I'm sorry about the crappy quality). Am I really that fat?

image-upload-5-784054.jpg

I'd say you're out of shape, but not fat. if you just change your eating habits to be a little healthier and make some sort of change to make your lifestyle a little more active (like taking up dance class or something) you should trim off a few pounds of fat while keeping the curves

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
Perch, this isn't your type of topic to discuss from prior experience.

Irrelevant.

This thread is nauesating. It's quite clear to anyone with even an elementary education that she's not "obese"; obesity is a medical term meaning a BMI of >30.0. She could have found the answer to her question by going to any one of hundreds of BMI calculator websites. Instead, she posted this, a pile of self-indulgent, egotistical garbage. The only reason this thread exists is because the OP is weak and is fishing for compliments, from total strangers no less.

Really, you've "made a decision" based on advice from people you haven't even seen, much less had a conversation with? Jesus Christ, this thread is fucking infuriating. I don't have anything more to add. You're slightly overweight; if you want to lose some pounds, fine. It's an aesthetic preference. Why would there be any other reason for you to ask people this other than pure masturbatory narcissism? Yeuch.

Status
Not open for further replies.