• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I really heavily obese???

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I know that. When I eat, I usually make sure my parents won't notice. Most of the time I just go to the school cafetaria, but I don't eat much there either, usually just some yoghurt with cereal. I really think there's something wrong with my father. "You're simply FAT!" Okay, I guess this thread proves differently. Anyways, I didn't tell him I'm not planning to lose any weight, because he'd probably just throw another tantrum. I think he has autism or something. I wish I could just eat again, enjoy my life a bit, not feeling like I need to be some unsexy catwalk model.

Your dad is cruel. It's hard to interpret statements like that in a loving way. Sometimes, parents do say things which seem wrong out of a sense of love and care, but calling you fat, ugly, etc shows your dad has got some real problems. That's not love, that's hate. I'd get away from them ASAP.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i have noticed that younger men like skinny girls more and as men get older they start to like more something that they can grab

That's because young guys are naturally attracted to girls their age, and young girls have no curves. Women do.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's because young guys are naturally attracted to girls their age, and young girls have no curves. Women do.

many men like older women, but they doesent like fat 40+ ones. so i dont think thats it, i think its more that younger men go more with beauty ideals, while older men have their own idea of beauty

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Well, I'm going to exercize more and then I'll ask the trainers if there is any way to get a better waist (without any stupid side effects like a flatter bottom, smaller hips, losing my bra size and looking lik emy skinny cousin). Can't find any exercizes on that on the internet, except if you mean all that creepy tightlacing shit. Definately want to lose two or three inches there, maybe more if I actually get skinnier (hope not too much, if my bra size gets below C I really need to save money for some plastic tits :dry: ). I hope something's gonna work, or I'll grab those creepy corsets and I'll try it that way.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
dont get fake tits, I have always had an a cup, I would love a b cup but the fact that the risks of fake tits out weigh the benefits. If you want your boobs to look bigger get a push up bra. or one of those bras with the gelatinous insert.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I have those, but I'm not satisfied about them. The last time I've been under C, was when I was nine. I'm actually still disappointed about their size, to be honest. I always thought mine would grow to E. :(

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Okay, I reached a decision about what I want. These are my current measurements (in cm):

99 - 72 - 107 (that's usually 95 - 69 - 101)

So now I'm going to try to get as close as possible to this one:

97 - 62 - 97

I usually lose weight fast, so I decided to not eat anything that tastes good anymore (I lost around 30 pounds in less than a month with that technique before) and then I hope the fitness instructors have some genious ideas about waist reduction.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I usually lose weight fast, so I decided to not eat anything that tastes good anymore (I lost around 30 pounds in less than a month with that technique before) and then I hope the fitness instructors have some genious ideas about waist reduction.
I'd advise at least keeping a rough tally of your caloric intake. Usually the foods that don't quite taste good are the ones that are low enough in calories that you'd have to eat far more than anticipated just to be in a healthy daily range, esp when combining with exercise.
While people do it all of the time- it's still not necessarily healthy or recommended to lose so much weight so quickly. Etc The usual disclaimer and all of that lol.
Imo, you look wonderful presently :). Don't let the judgmental hate machine get you down :solidarity:

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Fuck! So I can't get a better waist from working out? Well, implants it is then. Or corsets, those are cheeper.

WildCard

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Absolutely not! You look fit and healthy, and if you've gained a few centimeters, so what? It still looks good on you. Your mom has some sort of fantasy in her head that all women should look like runway models, but sadly, not everyone is built the same way. You look beautiful as you are, so stop worrying.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Absolutely not! You look fit and healthy, and if you've gained a few centimeters, so what? It still looks good on you. Your mom has some sort of fantasy in her head that all women should look like runway models, but sadly thankfully, not everyone is built the same way. You look beautiful as you are, so stop worrying.

fixed.

EnaT

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
lol no?

1) Google Image obese
2) Send EnaT thank you letter and fruit basket with Oranges.
3) ??????
4) Profit!

Simone

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
You can tell your parents this if you want....

Are you parents crazy? I'm from the U.S., where the AVERAGE sized woman is a size 14. By your pic you look to be about a size 10? I really think your mom belongs in a mental institution for saying no one else likes the way your body looks. Even if you were fat, it would be insensitive of her to say something like that. But you aren't. If I were a guy, I would date you! What do your parents expect? Stick straight? Boy straight? No boobs? Your mother is obviously mentally ill.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I have no clue what my parents want. I don't know my U.S. size, but the clothes I wear vary a lot in size, from a European size 36 to a size 42. For tops I usually wear size 36 or 38, while my shorts and skirts are usually size 42. The problem is that they usually make clothes for women who are straight up and down and guess what, I'm not straight up and down, so I usually have to experiment with clothing sizes. And my mother has a really strange thinking style, she's very pessimistic, she has low self-esteem, in all the years I live I've never seen her happy, the whole world seems dark in her eyes. A pure melancholic. My father on the other hand is a stereotypical choleric. You can imagine what growing up in this kind of family feels like.

Status
Not open for further replies.