User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

Results 141 to 150 of 178

  1. #141
    Senior Member Perch420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Vain, banal compliment fetching ITT.
    “Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” - G. K. Chesterton

  2. #142
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    Vain, banal compliment fetching ITT.
    Untrue! Just a female!!

    (Edit: you're admitting that she's gorgeous and she's got nothing wrong so that you can only give compliments.... )
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  3. #143
    Senior Member esidebill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    Vain, banal compliment fetching ITT.
    Perch, this isn't your type of topic to discuss from prior experience.
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself


    ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

    9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

  4. #144
    The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Well, thanks for all your thoughts, everyone. I've decided not to lose any more weight and once I get my latest study results and it's clear that I don't have to leave college, I'm going to search for an appartment. It's pretty sure now that the local weight gain was because of hormone issues, because those motherfuckers are acting pretty goddamn crazy the last 6-7 months.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -


    SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

    Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

  5. #145
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    Well, thanks for all your thoughts, everyone. I've decided not to lose any more weight and once I get my latest study results and it's clear that I don't have to leave college, I'm going to search for an appartment. It's pretty sure now that the local weight gain was because of hormone issues, because those motherfuckers are acting pretty goddamn crazy the last 6-7 months.
    It never hurts to just be healthy. You may not lose weight, but if you eat right and exercise regularly, your normal weight just kind of falls into place on it's own. You may be already doing those things. Being healthy just makes a body feel good.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  6. #146
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    If that's obese, I like obesity! Hot damn.

    Just my two cents, your parents probably have this 'perfect' image for you and how they want you to be, and whilest I disagree not only with their opinion but also their harsh methods of letting you know how they feel, I can understand that a parent wants what's best for their children, even if what they think is best for you isn't actually all that good. Sure it's not a bad thing to try and stay healthy, but there is such a thing as taking it too far. You look healthy already.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  7. #147
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    If that's obese, I like obesity! Hot damn.

    Just my two cents, your parents probably have this 'perfect' image for you and how they want you to be, and whilest I disagree not only with their opinion but also their harsh methods of letting you know how they feel, I can understand that a parent wants what's best for their children, even if what they think is best for you isn't actually all that good. Sure it's not a bad thing to try and stay healthy, but there is such a thing as taking it too far. You look healthy already.
    She's beautiful!
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  8. #148
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    You've got pretty much my ideal body (what I'd love to look like). Your parents are crazy. Please move out.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

  9. #149
    The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Well, there's also this weird thing I noticed while we were on our study trip. You had like 3 kinds of girls there: the ones with "perfect" bodies, the "normal" ones and the seriously fat ones. The seriously fat ones weren't really bothered by their fatness, because most of them knew they were fat because of some health problem (a broken thyroid gland, not being allowed to exercize because of having Q-fever) and even if they didn't they seemed to be the most confident girls of our trip. Then you had the "normal" girls, who weren't that much bothered by their weight, but they had other complexes about their bodies, like having too tiny hips, no waist or a flat bum. The "perfect" looking girls were clearly the most insecure ones, constantly grabbing any tiny little piece of skin, showing it to other girls and complaining about how they should lose weight "because I'm like waaaaaay too fat look at this belly roll over here like ewwwwww!".

    Oh, and I'm eating healthier lately anyways. Lots and lots and lots of fruit. Yummy. And I already exercise enough, so that won't be a problem either. It's just my hormones acting like crazy since last november. First my bra size increases from C to D/E within a few weeks, then my menstrual cycle gets speeded up from 40 to 33 days and now I'm suddenly not having a period at all even though I'm constantly PMSing and now I suddenly totally hate myself for no good reason (and no, it's very unlikely that I'd be pregnant).

    By the way, I like my body. It's just that my ideal and that of my family is very different. I'd like to have an hourglass figure (normal weight, tiny waist, big hips, round ass, big boobs), my family on the other hand wants me to look like a sexdoll (skinny, straight up-and-down body with big boobs).
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -


    SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

    Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

  10. #150
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    Well, there's also this weird thing I noticed while we were on our study trip. You had like 3 kinds of girls there: the ones with "perfect" bodies, the "normal" ones and the seriously fat ones. The seriously fat ones weren't really bothered by their fatness, because most of them knew they were fat because of some health problem (a broken thyroid gland, not being allowed to exercize because of having Q-fever) and even if they didn't they seemed to be the most confident girls of our trip. Then you had the "normal" girls, who weren't that much bothered by their weight, but they had other complexes about their bodies, like having too tiny hips, no waist or a flat bum. The "perfect" looking girls were clearly the most insecure ones, constantly grabbing any tiny little piece of skin, showing it to other girls and complaining about how they should lose weight "because I'm like waaaaaay too fat look at this belly roll over here like ewwwwww!".

    Oh, and I'm eating healthier lately anyways. Lots and lots and lots of fruit. Yummy. And I already exercise enough, so that won't be a problem either. It's just my hormones acting like crazy since last november. First my bra size increases from C to D/E within a few weeks, then my menstrual cycle gets speeded up from 40 to 33 days and now I'm suddenly not having a period at all even though I'm constantly PMSing and now I suddenly totally hate myself for no good reason (and no, it's very unlikely that I'd be pregnant).

    By the way, I like my body. It's just that my ideal and that of my family is very different. I'd like to have an hourglass figure (normal weight, tiny waist, big hips, round ass, big boobs), my family on the other hand wants me to look like a sexdoll (skinny, straight up-and-down body with big boobs).
    Well, you're doing all the right things then. (And you DO have an hour glass figure!) Your family sounds toxic.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Similar Threads

  1. Am i Really an ESFP?
    By defragmybrain in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 08:48 AM
  2. Am I really ISFP?
    By Dali in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 08:10 PM
  3. Am I really ENFx?
    By alcea rosea in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 01:13 PM
  4. If a noob posts in this forum and no one reads it am I really here?
    By Delilah in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 06:13 PM
  5. Am I really INTP?
    By Luke in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 07:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO