User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Vain, banal compliment fetching ITT.
    “Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” - G. K. Chesterton

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    Untrue! Just a female!!

(Edit: you're admitting that she's gorgeous and she's got nothing wrong so that you can only give compliments.... )
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    Perch, this isn't your type of topic to discuss from prior experience.
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself

ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Well, thanks for all your thoughts, everyone. I've decided not to lose any more weight and once I get my latest study results and it's clear that I don't have to leave college, I'm going to search for an appartment. It's pretty sure now that the local weight gain was because of hormone issues, because those motherfuckers are acting pretty goddamn crazy the last 6-7 months.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    Well, thanks for all your thoughts, everyone. I've decided not to lose any more weight and once I get my latest study results and it's clear that I don't have to leave college, I'm going to search for an appartment. It's pretty sure now that the local weight gain was because of hormone issues, because those motherfuckers are acting pretty goddamn crazy the last 6-7 months.
    It never hurts to just be healthy. You may not lose weight, but if you eat right and exercise regularly, your normal weight just kind of falls into place on it's own. You may be already doing those things. Being healthy just makes a body feel good.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

If that's obese, I like obesity! Hot damn.

Just my two cents, your parents probably have this 'perfect' image for you and how they want you to be, and whilest I disagree not only with their opinion but also their harsh methods of letting you know how they feel, I can understand that a parent wants what's best for their children, even if what they think is best for you isn't actually all that good. Sure it's not a bad thing to try and stay healthy, but there is such a thing as taking it too far. You look healthy already.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    If that's obese, I like obesity! Hot damn.

Just my two cents, your parents probably have this 'perfect' image for you and how they want you to be, and whilest I disagree not only with their opinion but also their harsh methods of letting you know how they feel, I can understand that a parent wants what's best for their children, even if what they think is best for you isn't actually all that good. Sure it's not a bad thing to try and stay healthy, but there is such a thing as taking it too far. You look healthy already.
    She's beautiful!

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

You've got pretty much my ideal body (what I'd love to look like). Your parents are crazy. Please move out.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Well, there's also this weird thing I noticed while we were on our study trip. You had like 3 kinds of girls there: the ones with "perfect" bodies, the "normal" ones and the seriously fat ones. The seriously fat ones weren't really bothered by their fatness, because most of them knew they were fat because of some health problem (a broken thyroid gland, not being allowed to exercize because of having Q-fever) and even if they didn't they seemed to be the most confident girls of our trip. Then you had the "normal" girls, who weren't that much bothered by their weight, but they had other complexes about their bodies, like having too tiny hips, no waist or a flat bum. The "perfect" looking girls were clearly the most insecure ones, constantly grabbing any tiny little piece of skin, showing it to other girls and complaining about how they should lose weight "because I'm like waaaaaay too fat look at this belly roll over here like ewwwwww!".

Oh, and I'm eating healthier lately anyways. Lots and lots and lots of fruit. Yummy. And I already exercise enough, so that won't be a problem either. It's just my hormones acting like crazy since last november. First my bra size increases from C to D/E within a few weeks, then my menstrual cycle gets speeded up from 40 to 33 days and now I'm suddenly not having a period at all even though I'm constantly PMSing and now I suddenly totally hate myself for no good reason (and no, it's very unlikely that I'd be pregnant).

By the way, I like my body. It's just that my ideal and that of my family is very different. I'd like to have an hourglass figure (normal weight, tiny waist, big hips, round ass, big boobs), my family on the other hand wants me to look like a sexdoll (skinny, straight up-and-down body with big boobs).
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    Well, there's also this weird thing I noticed while we were on our study trip. You had like 3 kinds of girls there: the ones with "perfect" bodies, the "normal" ones and the seriously fat ones. The seriously fat ones weren't really bothered by their fatness, because most of them knew they were fat because of some health problem (a broken thyroid gland, not being allowed to exercize because of having Q-fever) and even if they didn't they seemed to be the most confident girls of our trip. Then you had the "normal" girls, who weren't that much bothered by their weight, but they had other complexes about their bodies, like having too tiny hips, no waist or a flat bum. The "perfect" looking girls were clearly the most insecure ones, constantly grabbing any tiny little piece of skin, showing it to other girls and complaining about how they should lose weight "because I'm like waaaaaay too fat look at this belly roll over here like ewwwwww!".

Oh, and I'm eating healthier lately anyways. Lots and lots and lots of fruit. Yummy. And I already exercise enough, so that won't be a problem either. It's just my hormones acting like crazy since last november. First my bra size increases from C to D/E within a few weeks, then my menstrual cycle gets speeded up from 40 to 33 days and now I'm suddenly not having a period at all even though I'm constantly PMSing and now I suddenly totally hate myself for no good reason (and no, it's very unlikely that I'd be pregnant).

By the way, I like my body. It's just that my ideal and that of my family is very different. I'd like to have an hourglass figure (normal weight, tiny waist, big hips, round ass, big boobs), my family on the other hand wants me to look like a sexdoll (skinny, straight up-and-down body with big boobs).
    Well, you're doing all the right things then. (And you DO have an hour glass figure!) Your family sounds toxic.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.