User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

You already know there's nothing wrong with your body, you just need to find a way to make yourself believe it.

FYI, I empathise with your anesthetized emptiness. It's what happens when you've lived to long in a restrictive environment at some point you loose yourself. If you move out, get mental space, you can get connected again.

EDIT: I think the question you need to ask yourself is: How come is it that people who are clearly less ideally shaped than me somehow manage to be happier than me?

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    You already know there's nothing wrong with your body, you just need to find a way to make yourself believe it.

FYI, I empathise with your anesthetized emptiness. It's what happens when you've lived to long in a restrictive environment at some point you loose yourself. If you move out, get mental space, you can get connected again.

EDIT: I think the question you need to ask yourself is: How come is it that people who are clearly less ideally shaped than me somehow manage to be happier than me?
    I am happy. I'm just stuck here with a whole bunch of naggers. However, a friend of mine convinced me that we should both get an appartment and move out, so I'm going to try to find myseld a cheap home this summer. My anesthized emptiness has nothing to do with my family, by the way. I've gone through harder things.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    I am happy. I'm just stuck here with a whole bunch of naggers. However, a friend of mine convinced me that we should both get an appartment and move out, so I'm going to try to find myseld a cheap home this summer. My anesthized emptiness has nothing to do with my family, by the way. I've gone through harder things.
    That's good to hear. There are all kinds of hardships, there are catastrophic immediate ones and there ones that erode at you over long years, and they all take their toll. Take care of yourself.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

WTF? I eat ONE cookie and they start to complain I'm getting fat again? And they can eat a whole bag of Snickers without anyone complaining about them? AAAAA! I want some Snickers too and I don't even like them!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

WHAT.

You got teats. They jealous??
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

And definitely take steps to move out. My adoptive father was also OTT controlling, though not with my weight (he actually wanted me to gain weight, as I've been technically underweight my whole life, and he's from a Viking country)...I GTFO at 18 years old.

No money. No job. Just lots of loans and a desire for freedom. I managed - weathered the struggle, worked full-time while going to university, and now I'm debt-free and running my own business. You can do all this too.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Banned

Wow, I think you’re gorgeous. How can you think you’re obese?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

So I have lost about 11 and a half kgs over the last 3 months and I'm pretty happy with my weight as it is now but BMI says I'm fat (25.4). What should I do? keep eating as I am and see what happens? Don't want to go too skinny.

Once you've lost the fat how do you build up muscle?
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

You'll find often that it might not be weight but composition of your body that is important. The higher the actual fat percentage is, the more of a concern it is. Obesity and overweight are two far different things.
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself

ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    So my parents always made a big drama about my body, not because they thought I was anorexic, but because they think I'm way too fat. When they learned that I never use the scales and only take my measurements, they took my measuring take and hid it, so I'd use the scales again. I didn't use the scales, if you were curious, because all I'm interested in is if my proportions are still okay. So when I found my measuring tape again after five months of not having any control over my body, I found that my waist gained 3 cm/1.2 inch and my hips gained 6 cm/2.4 inch (I already noticed that my bras were getting too small). Oops. Even though I'm one of the lucky few whose waist hip-ratio improves when gaining weight, my parents are making more drama about my body than ever, mostly because I don't eat a lot. My father thinks I have a problem with my thyroid gland and my mother thinks I'm balancing on the edge of obesity. So now I'm having a dilemma: I could start dieting and exercize more and lose my beloved curves (and saving €10000 to get myself a boob job and a butt job to get everything back in proportion) or I could keep everything the way it is and listen to my naggy parents. It would be nice to have some other opinions, so I just took a picture of myself with my phone (I'm sorry about the crappy quality). Am I really that fat?

Oh my, your figure is beautiful! But also, if you gain or lose weight, your figure, (very feminine hour glass,) won't change. Embrace your curves!
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.