First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    Well, I know that. When I eat, I usually make sure my parents won't notice. Most of the time I just go to the school cafetaria, but I don't eat much there either, usually just some yoghurt with cereal. I really think there's something wrong with my father. "You're simply FAT!" Okay, I guess this thread proves differently. Anyways, I didn't tell him I'm not planning to lose any weight, because he'd probably just throw another tantrum. I think he has autism or something. I wish I could just eat again, enjoy my life a bit, not feeling like I need to be some unsexy catwalk model.
    Your dad is cruel. It's hard to interpret statements like that in a loving way. Sometimes, parents do say things which seem wrong out of a sense of love and care, but calling you fat, ugly, etc shows your dad has got some real problems. That's not love, that's hate. I'd get away from them ASAP.
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i have noticed that younger men like skinny girls more and as men get older they start to like more something that they can grab
    That's because young guys are naturally attracted to girls their age, and young girls have no curves. Women do.
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    That's because young guys are naturally attracted to girls their age, and young girls have no curves. Women do.
    many men like older women, but they doesent like fat 40+ ones. so i dont think thats it, i think its more that younger men go more with beauty ideals, while older men have their own idea of beauty
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Well, I'm going to exercize more and then I'll ask the trainers if there is any way to get a better waist (without any stupid side effects like a flatter bottom, smaller hips, losing my bra size and looking lik emy skinny cousin). Can't find any exercizes on that on the internet, except if you mean all that creepy tightlacing shit. Definately want to lose two or three inches there, maybe more if I actually get skinnier (hope not too much, if my bra size gets below C I really need to save money for some plastic tits ). I hope something's gonna work, or I'll grab those creepy corsets and I'll try it that way.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    yupp

dont get fake tits, I have always had an a cup, I would love a b cup but the fact that the risks of fake tits out weigh the benefits. If you want your boobs to look bigger get a push up bra. or one of those bras with the gelatinous insert.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I have those, but I'm not satisfied about them. The last time I've been under C, was when I was nine. I'm actually still disappointed about their size, to be honest. I always thought mine would grow to E.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Okay, I reached a decision about what I want. These are my current measurements (in cm):

99 - 72 - 107 (that's usually 95 - 69 - 101)

So now I'm going to try to get as close as possible to this one:

97 - 62 - 97

I usually lose weight fast, so I decided to not eat anything that tastes good anymore (I lost around 30 pounds in less than a month with that technique before) and then I hope the fitness instructors have some genious ideas about waist reduction.
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    I usually lose weight fast, so I decided to not eat anything that tastes good anymore (I lost around 30 pounds in less than a month with that technique before) and then I hope the fitness instructors have some genious ideas about waist reduction.
    I'd advise at least keeping a rough tally of your caloric intake. Usually the foods that don't quite taste good are the ones that are low enough in calories that you'd have to eat far more than anticipated just to be in a healthy daily range, esp when combining with exercise.
    While people do it all of the time- it's still not necessarily healthy or recommended to lose so much weight so quickly. Etc The usual disclaimer and all of that lol.
    Imo, you look wonderful presently . Don't let the judgmental hate machine get you down
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Fuck! So I can't get a better waist from working out? Well, implants it is then. Or corsets, those are cheeper.
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here