User Tag List

First 345

Thread: I'm dying

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

hahahahaha, yeah, I got this really awesome one when I was in santa cruz, it used no sweeteners other than natural apple...and it just tasted so amazing, and was only $4, then I look everywhere else after getting back home, finally find some, and its like $9, I just stared at it, then slowly walked away...lol
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Ignite View Post
    No, I don't just have high blood pressure. I don't know if you've read the thread or not. I have kidney disease, high blood pressure and a deviation of the electrical signal in my heart (which at this point is not to worry about according to the doc, though research on my end suggests it's not a good thing and my chance of developing heart disease rises because of this). I did think the EKG results would turn out to be a more serious issue then they did though and for that I'm relieved.

I've had high blood pressure since I was 14.... I'm not overweight. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week. Even in my cardio prime during my bout in the Marines I had high blood pressure. I try to keep a decent diet, but it's not completely strict.

Breakfast: Apple, 1 whole egg, three egg whites, oatmeal with cinnamon and a tbsp of almond butter.
    What's coming? A great big hug!!!

I'm sorry, dude. That sucks, bro.

figsfiggyfigs

You'll over come it.

I believes in zee Flamer!<3