User Tag List

First 56789 Last

ThatGirl

Also had beer and soup tonight, now my stomach hurts.....

ThatGirl

So, I put off writing this post, but time to face the music.

I didn't feel well today at all, so I cooked my soupy pasta, with spinach and cheese tortolini. I have been snacking on that all day today. Relaxing. I didn't do any of my work out.

Till tomorrow....

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Remove the beer and coffee...!

Ive been using http://www.livestrong.com/ to track calories, its an awesome site that tracks everything for you, calories, fiber, carbs, etc, it has tons of other tools as well (graphs tracking progress, BMI calculator, etc). Check it out and add me as a friend too if you join!

ThatGirl

Excellent website, Ty.

Update, despite my not wanting to at all.

I managed to eat, my regular snack pack, had my coffee (less one shot of espresso), went for my walk. Later I will eat my yogurt.

I don't have a scale at home, so I will have to weigh in tomorrow. Probably wont eat dinner.

MBTI
    ISTx

teeg, it's good to do exercises that will tone your muscles. Muscle definition will make one look less flabby, regardless of if they're still carrying around a little excess weight.

I haven't read this thread closely, but I saw that you were doing 100 crunches... Hopefully you're not doing this in attempts at weight loss because exercises such as crunches/push-ups etc. won't help you lose weight they will only work towards muscle tone. You're going to want to focus on jogging/biking/swimming... anything that elevates your heart rate and requires an increase in oxygen consumption. I may be telling you something you already know, but it's amazing how many people think crunches on it's own is a proper step towards flattening your stomach. Couldn't be further from true.

Good luck, teeg!

ThatGirl

I agree and thanks. I have always had a cut stomach. Mostly because I have done crunches since I was 12. I am now also trying to redefine that tone, and walk to increase my heat rate. I carried TK around the block today.

If you don't think that is a work out, let me assure you, this kid does not position himself for ease, nor carry his own weight.

So it is like walking with a book on your head, and a 40 lb sack of potatoes on your back.

I really hope this works. Something tells me I am heading in the right direction.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I agree and thanks. I have always had a cut stomach. Mostly because I have done crunches since I was 12. I am now also trying to redefine that tone, and walk to increase my heat rate. I carried TK around the block today.

If you don't think that is a work out, let me assure you, this kid does not position himself for ease, nor carry his own weight.

So it is like walking with a book on your head, and a 40 lb sack of potatoes on your back.

I really hope this works. Something tells me I am heading in the right direction.
    You know when you're body is working. You seem convinced that it is. Keep an elevated heart rate and work up a sweat for 30-45 minutes a day. Fuel your appetite with healthy meals, preferably smaller meals but about 5 times a day. Don't skip breakfast. It charges your body's metabolic rate for the day.

ThatGirl

Dude I have gone from one to three in a week... That seems like a LOT of food.

MBTI
    ISTx

lol, one meal. No wonder you're screwed.