User Tag List

First 4121314

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3 I already know your a good mom, without even knowing you,lol.

ThatGirl

Ha! You know sometimes I just have to laugh at how the progression of life sets you up for certain moments of clarity and transition.

I didn't want you guys thinking I am a flake so I am posting one final update...

Speaking of TK. This morning I promised him I would buy him breakfast if he went really fast in getting ready (he drags his feet every morning, needs to learn to hustle).

So he did, and as promised I took him. The place we went was soooooo fucking slow. It was just fast food, but after 20min of waiting and stuck in line, I was getting pissed. So tk keeps talking about how we must have patience, and how excited he is about taking his fast food breakfast into school (simple pleasures). That's when I yell "yeah I will have all the patience in the world when I get fired!"

I looked at him and the look on his face was something I will never forget. It was as if he understood how his happiness burdened me. He sunk back in his seat and said, "I don't want you to get fired mom."

So this exercise thing, while helping me get into shape also leaves me alone with just my thoughts for a while. During my walk today, I started to think about how TK felt.

I could see where it came from. I do do do, for him and then I need a break I disconnect into my own mental space. I go to school. On this forum.

I realized I give my thoughts and mind to everyone else but the one person who might actually benefit from it.

Anyway, everything seemed pretty clear.

I've decided to take some time away from the forum again. So I am not going to finish out this thread. Though I assure you I will keep up the regimen.

Consider it a success if I never come back. wish me luck!

Sorry for the emo post!

Fuck you all! Rot in hell losers!

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Goodluck TG, I hope you have fun and find everything your looking for while your away <3good luck again

Banned

L8r.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    L8r.
    I'll say.