• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mississippi wants to ban obese people from dining out!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
If this actually passes I'm putting on a fat suit and figuring out away to eat at the resteraunts in Mississippi oh and while I'm at it I'm buying a pack of cigs and lighting up, I don't smoke but I hate bans. These bans won't affect me personally but its the principle of it all.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
For a country where it's legal to carry what would be an arrestable offence in almost every other country, aside from those at civil war, I'd say that this is quite a sensible suggestion by comparison.

I'm just waiting for the guideline of "give the fat guy the minigun, he needs to exercise more".