User Tag List

First 123

Thread: Eye circles

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Are the rings anything like these pictures?

+

+

+

Because dark rings may indicate adrenal gland problems.
    And puffy yellow rings may indicate thyroid gland problems.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Hm, I don't know, my ones are a bit different. You could say it goes a bit in the direction of picture 3 (color-wise), but my ones cover a smaller area / are less extreme. The area under the eyes is not very wide, but on the other hand it goes up to the area between the eyes and the nose, which I can not see like that in the picture you linked.

I was already thinking about just uploading an own photo (besides my privacy doubts), but I just can't get out a decent photo with my mobile phone camera.

My circles are only annoying when looking from very near; from some steps away or different viewing angles, they are not that disturbing I think. I don't know what kind of impression they make on other people actually.

edit: Ok, maybe the spoon lasts really something like a minute I guess. I forgot to do it the last two days sadly, but trying it now further.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

I get eye circles/bags like a madwoman when I don't treat myself well. There are three causes for me:

1) Allergies (= fluid retention)
    2) Too many 'uppers' - ADD drugs or coffee seem to cause it to happen, especially in the morning
    3) salt (fluid retention again)

Back in the dark ages when I modeled briefly my agent told us to keep preparation H around... but I never used it cuz it seemed super weird, and jeez I was 14, and not strung out on cocaine or hungover (yet).
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

I have bags under my eyes to a degree. It's the natural state for INTPs.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."