First 12

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post

What do the bumps look like? Are they bumps or pimples? Are they connected, clustered? Are they everywhere covering a lot of your skin or spread out but on all limbs?

Also check tick related illnesses if you had a tick bite: Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Lyme_disease, etc.

You said you were sick in general? What other symptoms?
    The bumps look like pimples, pretty much, but some of the 'pimples' have gotten worse when I itch them, and just look like a little bumpy rash.

I took antibiotics for the tick bite...I don't think it's an allergic reaction to them, because I took them a week ago, and this is just starting to become a problem.

I also felt really ill a week ago with a cold, I think. I've been much more tired than usual, as I will get up at 9 in the morning and then fall asleep around 9 or 10 at night (I usually go to bed around 1 or 2).

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I had a friend with something like that shortly after high school. She went to a dermatologist and the Doctor gave her some benedrill (sp) type medication and it went away. Said she had too much histamine or something like that.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Haha, new symptom...I've turned completely red and blotchy. It's not MRSA, thank god.

I think it's the laundry detergent...which is weird, because I buy special stuff because I'm so sensitive, so they must've added something to it recently, since the rash covering my body is most prevalent in places that are always or mostly covered. That's a pooper.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

"All" detergent is pretty good for sensitive skin. Especially the stuff in the white bottle. Thats what my Dad's dermatologist recommended.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

If you are still taking antibiotics, you could be having an allergic reaction to them as well, which could manifest as hives or other rashes.

Please make an appointment to see your doctor.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i think you should go see a doctor too... sorry that you're tired of seeing them. i know it gets frustrating. i've had a serious condition since birth and i'm no stranger to plans getting interrupted by inconclusive visits. but at least they can either catch early or rule out something big, bad, and/or nasty.

oh, and has the humidity changed much recently? sometimes i get contact dermatitis if it's very dry all of a sudden. for me that usually starts as bumps and moves to a larger, more solid raised rash, and then will fade away.

ideas for itchy/pain/heat...
    - cool or cool-to-warm bath (start with cool water, then open the drain while running warm water. it's a nice way to get in some warmth without the hot/itch thing)
    - after the bath, or a shower, lay down on a towel and turn the fan on
    - cortisone cream
    - cool compresses (ice pack in paper towels)

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin
    My wife had this. No doctor was ever really able to say exactly what it was.
    not that i'm a doctor, but when you're all stressed out, your immune system can get really hyped up, and it could be extra sensitive to things that normally don't trigger it. just a thought.

MBTI
    yupp

i really just want to scream "HERPES" everytime i read this title so: HERPESSSSSS!!!!.

thank you for my minimal enjoyment
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so