• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

12 Year-old McDonald’s Burger Shows No Sign of Decay

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
dude that's cuz it's card board i swear it tastes exactly like cardboard. eat card board then eat a hamburger from mcdonalds. exactly the same

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Thanks for telling me what to stock my bunker with :D

However, we are going by the idea that not showing any sign of mold means that it's still okay to eat. I've had many things in my fridge 'go bad' without growing a single spot of mold. Someone needs to taste the 12-year-old burger to prove that it's still the same as the day they bought it.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
that's awesome. I had TWO big macs earlier today, they were tasty.

It is refreshing to know that I am evolved enough to digest Mcdonald's super burgers. May Ronald live long and prosper.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's absolutely fucking disgusting.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
FYI - even rats won't eat their fries. Mcdonald's is a fucking miracle worker, i tell you! haph's bunker is where im hanging out when armageddon comes plz

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
mmmmm.....I feel like maccas tonight.
I do have a question, why would you keep a burger for 12 years? Seriously, that's pretty feral in itself. (What do you say to people? "This is my twelve year burger, on the kitchen table.") It would be like a family pet. Or an absented minded move "why is there a burger in the back of the linen closet? Eww....it's twelve years old! Did you put that there, Firey?" (I once stuck a T.V. remote in the freezer. We didn't find it for three weeks.)
Actually that's gonna amuse me for days.