• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Grapefruits and vitamins...

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
So if I feel down and tired, having my ears feel stuffed (even though i cleaned them) and then eat grapefruit to suddenly feel better (and hearings better), what sort of vitamine loss do i have? What sort of vitamins is there in grapefruits that minerals exist in grapefruits that you can't get from any other fruit.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So if I feel down and tired, having my ears feel stuffed (even though i cleaned them) and then eat grapefruit to suddenly feel better (and hearings better), what sort of vitamine loss do i have? What sort of vitamins is there in grapefruits that minerals exist in grapefruits that you can't get from any other fruit.

Nootkatone

Nootkatone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's not really a vitamin or mineral though.
Maybe it's considered a micronutrient?

Reading more now.

For the time being, just be happy you have a fix for your issues.

If you never figure out exactly why eating grapefruit fixes your ailments, that's not such a bad thing, because eating grapefruit is safer than any Rx medication.

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
i love grapefruit. i particularly like the pink ones. i eat them like oranges at work and my colleagues find it amusing. i'm going to tell them that i am getting my nootkatone fix from now on, which is kryptonite for strawberries. :banana:

i also eat whole lemons sometimes.

Mole

Permabanned
i love grapefruit. i particularly like the pink ones. i eat them like oranges at work and my colleagues find it amusing. i'm going to tell them that i am getting my nootkatone fix from now on, which is kryptonite for strawberries. :banana:

i also eat whole lemons sometimes.

I love ruby red grapefruit. But what I eat today walks and talks tomorrow, so sometimes I worry I will turn into a grapefruit. So then I buy a punnet of strawberries in the hope I will turn out as nice as Strawberries herself.

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
:laugh: victor, i'm hoping you don't turn into tony abbott on monday, he's a bit of a grapefruit.