User Tag List

First 345

Thread: Pap Smear

MBTI
    INTP

I'm with you, Domino! Absolutely hate them, especially the speculum part. And I can't relax at all in a gynological atmosphere.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I'm with you, Domino! Absolutely hate them, especially the speculum part. And I can't relax at all in a gynological atmosphere.
    Unable to relax in a formaldehyde tinted atmosphere where your primary purpose is to have a cold-fingered individual stare intently at your vulva like an art critic at an opening, trying to determine if the flower on canvas was sufficiently vaginal?

Yeah, you're weird.

MBTI
    INTP

What is it with all these intrusive medical procedures, can't someone invent some star trek scanner or something? I hear when men get into their 40's they are supposed to take some prostate test where they shove something into the wang. When you get into your 60's do they just take you out back and beat you or what?

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Alwar View Post
    What is it with all these intrusive medical procedures, can't someone invent some star trek scanner or something? I hear when men get into their 40's they are supposed to take some prostate test where they shove something into the wang. When you get into your 60's do they just take you out back and beat you or what?
    You'd think so, but you'd also think they'd invent something better for periods too.
    "Here.. shove this stick of cotton up there. We've added applicators, be happy"
    or
    "Here.. align this plastic cup up in your hooha and it'll be a pool for the clots to play marco polo in!"

Yea. We're all screwed here.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Alwar View Post
    It's called a nursing home, and it doesn't happen until a bit later.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Ha! I thought pap smear was a breast exam.

Yeah, I don't really understand wimmenz bits. Thank God mine never give me any aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I used to think a pap smear was some kind of womanly faux pas that happened if you weren't careful in the bathroom or something.

"It was unbelievable! There was Pap everywhere!"

And so on.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    "It was unbelievable! There was Pap everywhere!"

And so on.
    You're thinking of Hooters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.