• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Home Gym

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I used to own a lot of home gym equipment , when I moved cross country I had to downsize. I rely mainly on 4 pieces of equipment plus weight plates. A PowerTec Utility Bench I bought at Dicks Sporting Goods marked half off at $125.00 , a used ParaBody Plate Loaded Lat Machine I bought off Craigslist for $50.00, a 45 Degree HyperExtension Bench I've had for many years, a Nordic Track E4400 treadmill I've also had for many years, and I've got about 200 lbs. of standard weight plates and 350 lbs. of rubber coated Olympic plates.

I keep a 70 lb. heavy bag hanging outside,also. Most of what I do centers around using my PowerTec Utility Bench and using dumbbells since I workout solo with no spotter. I use dumbbells for 75% of my workout, I think of my bare bones workout room as a Rocky style...old fashioned and nothing overly fancy.

A lot of great used equipment can be found on Craigslist for insane cheap prices, but this is my favorite piece since I use it so much>

PowerTec_Fitness_P-UB____.jpg