Sparrow, you're arty right? Start a really physical piece. Whether I'm pissed off, or just full of energy, something big and gutsy done in charcoal or pastel usually tires me out.
Invite friends over to collaborate and it's even more fun!
- sex (of course! )
- run your errands by bicycle instead of car... or walk... either is good for you and fun!
- raquetball... I LOVED playing raquetball
- hiking/climbing rocks... nature is a nice thing
- play isn't just for kids... adults can play as well (including my sis and I chasing one another around the house and yard shreiking and laughing... last year )
- shopping... if it's not exercize I have to wonder why it wears me out more than a vicious game of raquetball
- climbing trees
- jumping rope while watching tv in the evening
- I would suggest boxing, but probably not for anyone who bruises easily
- capoeira (sp? )
for a few different things... and you're right, badmiton rocks!
Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett