User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 112

Thread: Walking!!!

  1. #81
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I'm pretty sure now that eating well and exercise causes depression.
    you worry too much, are you forcing yourself to excercise and eat well? or do you just feel like it? motivation. i don't know how it is with other people, but if the people you know eat well and excercise, you will want to as well, and then you'll get the highs
    5 3 9

  2. #82
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    you worry too much, are you forcing yourself to excercise and eat well? or do you just feel like it? motivation. i don't know how it is with other people, but if the people you know eat well and excercise, you will want to as well, and then you'll get the highs
    I don't know anyone who eats well or exercises.

    I'm only doing it because otherwise I'll die.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  3. #83
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I don't know anyone who eats well or exercises.

    I'm only doing it because otherwise I'll die.
    k I didn't know that, can you run?
    5 3 9

  4. #84
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    k I didn't know that, can you run?
    Running is incredibly painful and causes me mortal terror. I've never run any further than about a quarter mile in my entire life.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  5. #85
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Running is incredibly painful and causes me mortal terror. I've never run any further than about a quarter mile in my entire life.
    awww, I guess walking is good. Still reading the thread and I have no idea what's causing you pain yet?
    5 3 9

  6. #86
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    awww, I guess walking is good. Still reading the thread and I have no idea what's causing you pain yet?
    I'm guessing psychological disorder.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  7. #87
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I'm guessing psychological disorder.
    you getting a placebo for that? lol

    I like running much better than walking, especially if you dodge duck dive and dodge around stuff, and I love the feeling of being light on your feet. I love to get far really quick and see new stuff. I don't do it enough as of late though...

    + that thing before, for the 'people you know', the people of the internet count as well, signals not as strong, but it has a social pull on you. It's like what victor always says, we're all connected
    5 3 9

  8. #88
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    you getting a placebo for that? lol

    I like running much better than walking, especially if you dodge duck dive and dodge around stuff, and I love the feeling of being light on your feet. I love to get far really quick and see new stuff. I don't do it enough as of late though...
    I have just the opposite feeling when I run. I'm so heavy and time moves much slower, I can feel every impact to the ground and my feet are lagging so far behind me that I can't even see them.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  9. #89
    Senior Member Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Judging by that heat index I'd think you lived in the same region as me. We don't get much of a break once the sun goes down either.

    Thanks to the heat I've swapped my walking for swimming... At least the water is somewhat cool so I can stand to stay outside longer.

  10. #90
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    People are usually surprised by how far north I live, because apparently Texas and the Carolinas are the only places allowed to get this way.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Similar Threads

  1. do you feel uncomfortable walking into any stores?
    By file cabinet in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 11-17-2013, 05:51 AM
  2. What side do you walk on, where are you from?
    By Negative_ in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 02:23 PM
  3. Learning to walk
    By Noel in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 06:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO