User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Ginkgo

I don't smoke. Anything. The fact is that marijuana is more toxic and deluding than tobacco. I value my mind too much to tamper with the fundamental chemistry of it. However, by that same reasoning, wouldn't I also abstain from psychiatric medication? I still take it just so I can function more smoothly. So determining whether you want to toke it up or take a drag is all about whether it helps you operate as you want to be. So if you want to be in a daze like a sluggish elk that's got no gumption to scatter away from your car when you're screeching up to it, then toke it up. If you want to stare in the mirror as if you just discovered the secret to the universe, toke it up. But damn, I reckon you're brain is just trying to struggle back into its normal consciousness. Like if a surf board suddenly started getting glimpses of a human perspective, realized something profound, only to forget it and transform back into a surf board. That's what marijuana is like. Not that I've done it or anything. No sir... what were we talking about?... I think I'm going to take a quick trip to Taco Bell.

Ginkgo

WEE WRONG TOPIC

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    cardio?
    Pretty likely muscle then...

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    WEE WRONG TOPIC
    I was just thinking!
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    I don't get why this is an issue... the idea of having to put on a lot of weight and "eating for two" during pregnancy is something of a fallacy so far as I can see; it appears more important to maintain a weight that is healthy for you and eat a balanced diet high in NUTRIENTS, which are not the same as calories. Putting on a lot of extra weight just throws your system out of kilter, puts extra strain on your body, and makes it harder to lose later (with the resultant stretch marks). I would say that you would need to eat a few more calories during pregnancy (but not that many) and be sure to eat a balanced diet containing a good range of all nutrients that the baby needs; you will need a lot more vitamins and minerals than usual, especially things like calcium. Where were you getting this idea that you have to weigh more before pregancy from - have you been advised this by a professional, or told this by people you know, etc?
    I'm not looking for a pregnancy diet, haven't gotten that far and I've been preggo before and know that routine.

I'm looking to gain weight pre pregnancy, it could be an issue as to why I'm not keep pregnancies. I haven't been told by a professional any time lately but it's everywhere I read that middle of the road bmi is good for getting pregnant.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Eat when you're hungry, and drink plenty of water, and you should be fine.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Many years ago when I was trying to put on a couple of pounds I just started eating a handful of peanuts after dinner or lunch, several times a week (even though I was already full...so kinda forcefully pushing the stomach size), and started incorporating ice cream and cheeses into my diet. Also started eating peanut butter sandwiches at that time and continue to this date.

If you like nuts and/or cheeses/milk products, that can be a good way to increase the calorie intake without it being entirely unhealthy.
    mmmm peanut butter! that sounds good.

MBTI
    yupp

if pregancy never works out for you, and i accidently get pregnant, cuz I should not have kids ever. you can have it if you want.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    if pregancy never works out for you, and i accidently get pregnant, cuz I should not have kids ever. you can have it if you want.
    alright, it better be cute, none of that alien looking baby stuff. i want it pretty

MBTI
    yupp

I have good genes in the looks department

MBTI
    ENTP

it's a deal then