User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: lightheaded +

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Thumbs down lightheaded +

this is annoying since I actually had a checkup a couple of weeks ago and KNOW that I was super healthy then

for the past couple of days or so though I've felt rather... off somehow

first off, standing up or standing too long tend to make me lightheaded and I actually fainted after crashing my bicycle yesterday despite not severely injuring myself

more sensitive to heat... it's LESS hot now than it was before and yet I'm taking it worse

smelling food makes me queasy... which sucks, since I do the cooking and actually LIKE food

I've been tired... really tired... mostly physically, though I'm kind of mentally tired as well

I know that I was amazingly healthy a couple of weeks ago, and that I eat a balanced diet, drink plenty of water and get plenty of exercize, so how is this fair?!

any tips on being human again?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Drink more ice water, get more sleep, eat more protein, uhh multivitamin? and call the doctors office, or a nurse line and ask them

Oh and you might have a flu bug or something. When I was up north there was something gross going around that had symptoms like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

First thought: pregnant
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    same here.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Do you have a sinus or ear infection? Maybe too much fluid in your ears? That makes me dizzy(fluid) and ridiculously tired (ear infection).

...or preggers. j/k I hope you feel better soon. Get your bad self to the doc, though, pdq. I'm not likin' the sound of the fainting.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    Drink more ice water, get more sleep, eat more protein, uhh multivitamin? and call the doctors office, or a nurse line and ask them

Oh and you might have a flu bug or something. When I was up north there was something gross going around that had symptoms like that.
    I don't get out enough to run across people who are sick... and I always drink ice water, sleep at least 8 hours a night, eat plenty of lean protein each day and take a multi-vitamin Dammit... I don't LIKE doctors...

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    I was afraid of that especially considering other factors...

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutSoul View Post
    Do you have a sinus or ear infection? Maybe too much fluid in your ears? That makes me dizzy(fluid) and ridiculously tired (ear infection).

...or preggers. j/k I hope you feel better soon. Get your bad self to the doc, though, pdq. I'm not likin' the sound of the fainting.
    my ears feel fine... though my sister is the ear problem QUEEN, meaning I know EVERYTHING that ears can do to a person by now!... ears are POWERFUL

I have an appointment set up for something else next week, so I'll ask about it then
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I get like that when I'm dehydrated or mildly heatstroked. If it's not that, I don't know. But I guess the doctor will have some ideas.
    -end of thread-

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

they'd better have some ideas... I'm rather useless as it is

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Sounds like your eggo is preggo.

Congrats!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

oh no! not congrats! we hadn't planned on anything of the sort