• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

lightheaded +

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
this is annoying since I actually had a checkup a couple of weeks ago and KNOW that I was super healthy then :dry:

for the past couple of days or so though I've felt rather... off somehow

first off, standing up or standing too long tend to make me lightheaded and I actually fainted after crashing my bicycle yesterday despite not severely injuring myself :shock:

more sensitive to heat... it's LESS hot now than it was before and yet I'm taking it worse

smelling food makes me queasy... which sucks, since I do the cooking and actually LIKE food :sadbanana:

I've been tired... really tired... mostly physically, though I'm kind of mentally tired as well :(

I know that I was amazingly healthy a couple of weeks ago, and that I eat a balanced diet, drink plenty of water and get plenty of exercize, so how is this fair?! :thelook:

any tips on being human again? :puppy_dog_eyes:

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Drink more ice water, get more sleep, eat more protein, uhh multivitamin? and call the doctors office, or a nurse line and ask them :D

Oh and you might have a flu bug or something. When I was up north there was something gross going around that had symptoms like that.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Do you have a sinus or ear infection? Maybe too much fluid in your ears? That makes me dizzy(fluid) and ridiculously tired (ear infection).

...or preggers. j/k I hope you feel better soon. :hug: Get your bad self to the doc, though, pdq. I'm not likin' the sound of the fainting.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Drink more ice water, get more sleep, eat more protein, uhh multivitamin? and call the doctors office, or a nurse line and ask them :D

Oh and you might have a flu bug or something. When I was up north there was something gross going around that had symptoms like that.

I don't get out enough to run across people who are sick... and I always drink ice water, sleep at least 8 hours a night, eat plenty of lean protein each day and take a multi-vitamin :( Dammit... I don't LIKE doctors...

First thought: pregnant

I was afraid of that :sadbanana: especially considering other factors...

Do you have a sinus or ear infection? Maybe too much fluid in your ears? That makes me dizzy(fluid) and ridiculously tired (ear infection).

...or preggers. j/k I hope you feel better soon. :hug: Get your bad self to the doc, though, pdq. I'm not likin' the sound of the fainting.

my ears feel fine... though my sister is the ear problem QUEEN, meaning I know EVERYTHING that ears can do to a person by now!... ears are POWERFUL :ninja:

I have an appointment set up for something else next week, so I'll ask about it then :blush:

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I get like that when I'm dehydrated or mildly heatstroked. If it's not that, I don't know. But I guess the doctor will have some ideas.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
they'd better have some ideas... I'm rather useless as it is :(

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oh no! not congrats! we hadn't planned on anything of the sort :cry:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yeah... appointment set up... and I'll take that reaction as a sinister sign :sadbanana:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I kinna want my own bat cave to go and hide in now :ninja:

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
might be high levels of acid in your body.
incorporate more fruits and vegetables.
lay low on over processed foods.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I avoid processed foods and we eat a lot of fruits and vegetables (the man is on a diet... so everything must be fresh and healthy :shock:)

:)