3 10.34%
  • huh?

3 10.34%
First 4567 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Wow, I'm glad it doesn't have that effect on me, I'd never exercise. The only time I've ever really felt bad after a workout is if I had a slight headache before going into it...Then I usually leave the gym with a massive headache.

Most of the time I leave feeling a lot better. I tend to go when I've got a lot of frustration or stress, it's one of the few ways I can relieve those two things....without breaking things.

MBTI
    yupp

I think I'm going to skip today, i woke up feeling nauseas, and i tried to eat something thinking that it was low blood sugar i couldn't get through more then a few bites.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I think I'm going to skip today, i woke up feeling nauseas, and i tried to eat something thinking that it was low blood sugar i couldn't get through more then a few bites.
    Yea just sleep, keep up the fluid intake, and try again another time! And feel better.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I have definitely felt bad after exercising due to blood sugar issues.

I try to eat every couple hours or I can quickly fall into either depression or anxiety/panic attacks.

I have found that low blood sugar makes me very inclined to panic attacks. I am especially prone to them when I first wake up, in the middle of the night when I've been up forever and haven't been eating.

Whenever I start to feel this way I drink some oj or milk or have some honey, then eat something solid about 15 minutes later. My anxiety starts to disipate in minutes when I do this.
    http://bohemianextrovert.wordpress.com/
    Please excuse the long drawn out ramble above.
    I have to hear what I've said before I know what I think.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MBTI
    intp

It's happened, but the state probably preceded the exercise without being noticed.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    yupp

I did jog minute brisk walk a minute for approx 2 miles and I don't feel depressed but during it wanted to shove people in the lake. I'm going to work up to 2 minutes jog one minute walk until i get to the point i can jog that distance straight. of course I started taking my meds again, so that might have something to do with, the down side of it is they give me dry mouth and my face feels flushed.upside no depression after exercising.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I hate it like I hate washing dishes. I hate thinking about it, hate thinking I know I have to do it, hate doing it, am depressed afterward because it never ends and I will have to do it again; it feels pointless and I would rather eat cake. I have never gotten anything psychologically or physically from exercise except more compliments about how my body looks. Whoop-de-doo, this does not move me. It just feels like drudgery.

So yeah, me, too. And by the way, it always hurts me, too, and I have tried every. thing.

I think some of us just may not be cut out for it.

MBTI
    yupp

it's not because i had to do it again it was more of my thoughts would start going to like maybe life isn't worth living if i hang myself what should i use. it was kinda fucked up. so i don't know why that happened, or why today after taking my meds this didn't happen, is it my biochemistry? because I actually ate less then usual.

I generally feel good when I am done exercising.

I usually feel tired and am usually sweating, but nonetheless, I feel good. It gets even better when I finish showering after the exercise. After that, something as eating more than I usually do when dinner arrives isn't something uncommon that happens to me too.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    it's not because i had to do it again it was more of my thoughts would start going to like maybe life isn't worth living if i hang myself what should i use. it was kinda fucked up. so i don't know why that happened, or why today after taking my meds this didn't happen, is it my biochemistry? because I actually ate less then usual.
    Where are you in your cycle?