• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Opinions and Suggestions.

Pandar

MBTI Type
INFJ
At the moment I am looking for s little bit of help as I have run into a few snags with my whole weight-loss 'regime' (considering how lazy I am I do not know if that word is appropriate, ha). Anyhow some background before I ask my question.

Over the last couple years I have lost considerable weight, going from 205 to 157lbs. My clothing size has dropped from 18 to 10ish. Not too bad considering how easily the weight dropped when I first cut out the pop (soda).

My goal is between 140-145 and I would like to have improved abdominal/upper body strength. Being so I am aware of the cardiovascular activity, calisthenics, and general healthy eating I will have to do as the last 15-20lbs are proving to be more stubborn.

I was just wondering for the above wish that I have what would you all recommend. Taking into consideration I live in a medium-sized, desert town where the summer temperatures can reach above 120. Pilates? Zumba? P90X (my bf is willing to introduce me)? DDR (Never really played it but again my bf has it)? Or something else. Rather than just advice based what you may have read I would like first hand experiences like was it fun, did it work, etc.

Thanks guys :D

Pandar

MBTI Type
INFJ
LOL I have only jumped him like three times in the last week. And yes that is good exercise. However there is a certain issue in that regards, aside from the fact that I only see him a couple days a week.

>.> But now I really really want to.