User Tag List

MBTI
    INFJ

Default Opinions and Suggestions.

At the moment I am looking for s little bit of help as I have run into a few snags with my whole weight-loss 'regime' (considering how lazy I am I do not know if that word is appropriate, ha). Anyhow some background before I ask my question.

Over the last couple years I have lost considerable weight, going from 205 to 157lbs. My clothing size has dropped from 18 to 10ish. Not too bad considering how easily the weight dropped when I first cut out the pop (soda).

My goal is between 140-145 and I would like to have improved abdominal/upper body strength. Being so I am aware of the cardiovascular activity, calisthenics, and general healthy eating I will have to do as the last 15-20lbs are proving to be more stubborn.

I was just wondering for the above wish that I have what would you all recommend. Taking into consideration I live in a medium-sized, desert town where the summer temperatures can reach above 120. Pilates? Zumba? P90X (my bf is willing to introduce me)? DDR (Never really played it but again my bf has it)? Or something else. Rather than just advice based what you may have read I would like first hand experiences like was it fun, did it work, etc.

Thanks guys
    I may burst into random song or sit quietly and read. I may argue about something I know nothing about, or help those in need. I don't know everything about the world, but I know me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Give it to him more often.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

MBTI
    INFJ

LOL I have only jumped him like three times in the last week. And yes that is good exercise. However there is a certain issue in that regards, aside from the fact that I only see him a couple days a week.

>.> But now I really really want to.
    I may burst into random song or sit quietly and read. I may argue about something I know nothing about, or help those in need. I don't know everything about the world, but I know me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]