User Tag List

First 345

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    When I'm through with these, I'll likely switch to One-A-Day for women.
    This is the one I bought last and they're seriously horse pills huge and sharp-edged. at least the one I bought. I could only make myself eat about a quarter of the bottle very slowly before giving up and throwing them out this week (they expired in 2008, lol). Maybe all the adult multivitamins are like that though, I dunno.

I eat flintstones (or similar) kids vitamins every so often, when I buy any at all. Always liked em.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    This is the one I bought last and they're seriously horse pills huge and sharp-edged. at least the one I bought. I could only make myself eat about a quarter of the bottle very slowly before giving up and throwing them out this week (they expired in 2008, lol). Maybe all the adult multivitamins are like that though, I dunno.

I eat flintstones (or similar) kids vitamins every so often, when I buy any at all. Always liked em.
    Heh, yeah, I could never swallow horse pill vitamins. I always buy the Centrum Chewables.
    Something Witty

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Heh, yeah, I could never swallow horse pill vitamins. I always buy the Centrum Chewables.
    They make adult chewable multivitamins?!

Hopefully that's not just in the states, I've never seen them here (though I've only looked once or twice, to be fair). I'll have to look again! Though I'm still not really convinced on the use of multivitamins (for me), it encourages me to be lazy about eating healthy, lol.
    -end of thread-

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post

I did buy them, and seriously still have 20 left in the bottle. I could take them just fine, but there is something in them or in the coating that would make me feel ill. I'd have to take them before sleep, with food, and with a lot of water. I'd always forget.

I just bought Flintstones Complete, as they were recommended just about everywhere that had a discussion about the One-A-Day and desiring Iron. They are lovely. I've taken them solidly for nearly a week and they make me feel like I am a youngling . Very awesome and fulfills all of my requirements for a vitamin.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INTP

I eat the one with all the vitamins in it

I get them at a dollar store every few months

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

When I first got pregnant my friend gave me a bottle of prenatal vitamins. I started taking them and immediately had bloody stools the following day. I felt horrible! And one day I went to CVS and started reading all the prenatal bottles for their iron content, every single one of them had DOUBLE the amount in the womans once a day. I could not find any prenatal vitamins that didn't have such a high iron content. So my doctor prescribed me prenatals that supposedly absorbed through your body differently . Nope still bloody stools. Now I just take the flintstone gummies because they have no iron in them, and I get enough iron in my diet.

I would just say get supplements. What are you interested in? I am very interested in skin and hair health so I took 6000 mcg of Biotin in supplements. It helped my acne calm down and doubled my hair growth. I also take vitamin c when I am sick (or want an extra boost) and drink a bottle of 100% cranberry juice when I feel a UTI coming on. I'm very aware of my body and when I feel like I am lacking something.