• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

It hurts

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
The only way I got to talk to my doctor today was in tears.

I do not think it could be any more disgusting.
Being in pain is not disgusting. You are hurting and you need help. I have sat in a doctor's office a total basket-case before because of overreacting to minor stuff and convincing myself I was going to die. We all have periods of weakness and we do what we have to do. It isn't disgusting. Go cry in a different doctor's office every day if you have to until you can get to the bottom of it. You are clearly suffering and need help.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Being in pain is not disgusting. You are hurting and you need help. I have sat in a doctor's office a total basket-case before because of overreacting to minor stuff and convincing myself I was going to die. We all have periods of weakness and we do what we have to do. It isn't disgusting. Go cry in a different doctor's office every day if you have to until you can get to the bottom of it. You are clearly suffering and need help.

I agree, you definitly gotta find the right doctor or counselor...and even friends! Ive had to ditch a couple doctors till I could find someone I felt comfortable with.

Recently Ive even weeded out all the negative, not so real friends out of my life.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I don't think it's a matter of attitude adjustment, I think it's a matter of telling the truth.

I don't have any friends.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Im done with the pitty party, sorry! We are going round and round in circles here. I tried, good luck with everything.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Im done with the pitty party, sorry! We are going round and round in circles here. I tried, good luck with everything.

What, am I supposed to count you as a friend?

I mean if we're talking internet friends that's a different matter. But real friends? None, zip. I really don't have any. I'm terrible at talking to people. Whenever I try I get the feeling they do not want to talk with me.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What, am I supposed to count you as a friend?

I mean if we're talking internet friends that's a different matter. But real friends? None, zip. I really don't have any. I'm terrible at talking to people. Whenever I try I get the feeling they do not want to talk with me.

No, you just always have something negative to say. Thats all. Its Like you dont hear any of the positive. You dont have to always want to bring up negative things. Take in the positive and go forward instead of backwards.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Wha?? :shock:

...:cry:

I give up.

Nothing has happened to me and this is far too much for me to handle. There's nothing else to do. I guess I should start life as a vegetable tomorrow.

Can you imagine what would have happened if like, something traumatic had actually happened to me? I can't. I wouldn't have been able to handle it at all. Prognosis for the rest of my life is very bleak.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm no longer infected, which means that all this hurt is entirely in my head.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Or you are still somewhat dehydrated.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm no longer infected, which means that all this hurt is entirely in my head.
Does not logically follow. If someone were to kick you in the leg right now, it would hurt for real but you wouldn't be infected.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Does not logically follow. If someone were to kick you in the leg right now, it would hurt for real but you wouldn't be infected.

No, no, this is kidneyhurt, but if they're no longer infected that means they shouldn't hurt.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
No, no, this is kidneyhurt, but if they're no longer infected that means they shouldn't hurt.
What I am saying is infections aren't the only cause for pain. Udog suggested dehydration. That is a real possibility. Just because there is pain doesn't mean there is infection or that you are imagining it.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
What I am saying is infections aren't the only cause for pain. Udog suggested dehydration. That is a real possibility. Just because there is pain doesn't mean there is infection or that you are imagining it.

Well, the ibuprofen doesn't seem to be working. I think it might have made it worse.

Maybe somebody is punching me in the kidney while I sleep? :huh: