User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Me? Never. My aunt does all my laundry every 2-3 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I wash everything after one wear, even sweaters and hoodies. Cold water, bare minimum detergent.

Sheets and towels I change out once a week, and they get washed in hot water with bleach.

I have a washer and dryer in my house. That does make it easier!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Before I studied abroad, I used to use towels only one day before washing, and wash all clothes after one wear. But while in France I learned that it's perfectly acceptable to wear the same clothes multiple times in a row without washing, plus washing is a pain the arse and expensive. Since, then I wear jeans and other pants until they are smelly, have visible dirt, or start feeling too loose and slouchy. Shirts probably 3 or 4 times unless I get really sweaty or get something on them. Sweaters, many times unless I get something on them.

Undies and socks get one use, of course. Well, I'll wear bras multiple times, but not panties.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

T-shirts get two uses at most. Trousers get app. four days. Hoodies until they get really smelly or I get something on them (like ketchup... bloody ketchup). Panties and socks get one use only. Skirts until they get dirty or are otherwise not suitable for wear. Sheets get a week, and towels four days (generally, the towels get changed whenever I wash my hair - so about two times a week).

I wish they'd iron themselves though. *glances at the clothes drying in the garden* I'm going to have a lot of ironing to do tonight.
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I wash my clothes when they are dirty.

I like to make my clothes last long so I don't wash them after one wear. Even if I spill something on it, if it's not to bad I will spot clean it. I also am hippieish and like to save water/energy/ materials etc.

underwear gets one wear
    pants and shorts get one wear if I don't wear underwear, with underwear it might take 6-8 wears before I feel they need to be washed.

Shirts can be once or many times. I usually use a smell test for them.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Pretty much a combination of dirty hippy and poor college student.

Detergent is expensive, clothes get washed when the laundry bag gets filled up.

My biking/exercise clothes get washed more often, but everything else is up to how dirty it looks/smells.

Banned
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Everything gets washed after I wear it except for a few pieces of denim that I haven't washed for a couple years.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Feops View Post
    I started this thread because I noticed, as Cze mentioned, that my clothing seems to fade and wear quickly despite not being hard on them at all. Maybe I wash my shirts too often. Or maybe I just need a lot more shirts.
    I never wear shirts more than one day, and sometimes even change after work - though I don't care as much if I'm just at home, I could wear a shirt on the weekend, sat-sun. Shirts smell even with deodorant, they press against your armpits and absorb sweat all day! socks too, unless I don't take them off at night, then they don't feel gross to put on.

Pants can go a week or more, whenever I do a load of laundry (I had only one pair of jeans I wore every day, for a while. Now I have 2-3 - but a lot of shirts/socks to support my slack laundry habits). Sweaters go until they're dirty or smell (can be a while for a loose hoodie). Towels are pretty much infinite use, I wash them whenever I do a load of whites though. Skirts are also infinite, unless they;re horribly wrinkled or more commonly, spilled on.

I'm really jealous of you people whose shirts don't smell after 1+ day! I didn't know that existed...or maybe I'm just really sensitive to the smell, or really smelly myself, lol. Everyone I know in RL wears shirts only once and pants multiple times, though.

edit: especially guys! how is that possible!
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

After one wear. Except for sports coats and ties.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Jeans I wear quite a few times because I usually only wear them for a few hours unless they get stained. Tops get washed after one wearing.work pants,skirts,shorts get worn 2-3 times unless stained. Heavy winter sweaters get worn twice.