User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTx

A lot of women (and men) are fat.

Not 96% though. I'd be concerned with the women who think they are, but aren't.

MBTI
    ISTP

it's funny when 110lb women say they're getting too fat
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    not if they're 3 ft. tall.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Is that all worth it?
    Worth it? Nope. There can never be complete satisfaction no matter what you do to attain that "something". You're doomed if you do and you're doomed if you don't.

Isn't it just better to live a happy, relaxed life and accept yourself for who you are and how you look?
    It is definitely better. However, there's a big difference whether you look fat or you feel fat. Those two can exist together or separately but either way, if it's something that evokes negative feelings in you, there's no happiness, relaxation or acceptance in sight unless you at least try to work towards the positive image of yourself (in this instance the focus is on weight) you have in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    It's funny to outsiders but for the women who feel like that it's a really serious matter. As I said, no matter how much you weigh, if you feel fat, you are fat in your mind.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    I just don't understand why many men want their women to have a body like THIS (jeeze, I thought real men liked curves!):

I thought the Crypt Keeper was cancelled.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

The average person, male or female, is not at a state of equilibrium with regard to their balance between their metabolism, exercise, nutrition, and amount of rest.

The human race appears to be aggregating in a normal distribution of the fitness continuum, somewhere between either overly fit, or morbidly obese.

It is each person's personal responsibility to maintain their personal level of fitness.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    This is true too. They're not as strong on the plow as they used to be. GF always wakes me up from my nap when she tells me she's too tired to move it anymore.
    Get yourself an East German woman - she'll plow the earth whole day, then she'll plow you whole night. And face it, a sore ass is a small price to pay for a good harvest.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I'm not sure what it is about people that makes them want, so badly, to continuously put themselves down when it comes to the esteem of their figures.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Watch television from as recently as the early 80's. The people were smaller.

When people say Marilyn Monroe was a size 12, they neglect to understand that's approximately a size 6 by today's dress measurements.

People don't exercise enough.

On the other hand, I think the obesity epidemic has caused a sort of backlash anorexia craze...so you have these extreme contrasts of overweight and underweight instead of healthy people.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    A lot of women seem hyper competitive in this regard, like fat (or lack of) is a proxy for social status or something.

I've also read about something about "fat talk" amongst women being some kind of bonding experience, so even if your relatively slim, if your friends are talking negatively about their bodies it is socially expected that you do so too.
    Well that explains my lack of popularity

You are probably right though. I rather hate those discussions too. Its this silly game where women take turns saying "I'm so fat!" and everyone else protests that she's not, then she insists she is and they insist she's not, blah, blah, blah... :rolli: I especially hate it when you know someone is just saying she's fat to fish for compliments.