• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Seeing dubble with one eye

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I never had any trouble with my eyes, except for the fact that I have to wear glasses ever since I was eleven (I'm wearing lenses since I was 13). My eyes are right now -2.50 at the left and -1.75 at the right. Not a big deal. But yesterday I woke up and all of the sudden I started to see dubble with my right eye. I never had that before and my eye still didn't get any better. Does anyone know what it means?

wolfy

awsm
Go and see the doctor. What does dubble chocolate taste like? We don't have that here.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Okay, so two days ago I saw everything three times. YEsterday I saw everything seven times, today "only" five times. Have to go to the eye doctor this Tuesday. Haven't had much trouble for a long time, until two weeks ago I wasn't allowed to wear my lenses anymore necause of an infection.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm guessing it's related to the infection, then. Try to see the same doctor if you can (but any will do). Definitely doesn't sound normal.

Nameless Hero

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Crap, when I was in the Marines, they told us if you see double you have been hit with nerve gas. I'd shit a brick if I were you.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
According to the eye doctor my eyes are dried out because I probably sleep with my eyes open. I'm getting special lenses.