• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Uh, random mole?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, the title is what it says!

Why would this happen? I searched the internet: it seems content to just chalk it up to skin disease and telling me to consult a doctor.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
or skin cancer or an unfortunate family tendancy to get molier as you get older :)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fortunately, the mole isn't in a highly unattractive place. I will picture it up. I JUST noticed it. At first I tried to rub it off. I was like, WTF is that?!?!

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Moles are generally benign forms of skin cancer. I have one on the palm of my hand that just "sudden showed up" too. :doh:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Great! If I have cancer, it will be my karma for joking about cancer the other day (in a nice way, not a mean way).

My english teacher will laugh at me. Dammit!

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, my mole is perfectly circular and perfectly brown. So beautiful. I can mark of melanoma! Yay! :yay:

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you're unsure, just go to a doctor.
I had a mole possibly like the one you have. Was benign, but I found it really unattractive (though like yours wasn't in a highly unattractive place). Since there wasn't a medical reason to remove it, it counted as esthetic surgery I had to pay for it myself.
Anyway, I had had it removed with a carbondioxide laser on Wednesday. Wasn't painful at all, and even now I (surprisingly) don't have any pain, so it'll probably stay that way. - Really unproblematic, I should say.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah, well, looks like I will have to deal with this newfound friend. It is like, by the bottom left corner of my lip. Not crazy noticeable (I didn't notice for a whole day...maybe even longer!)

I am so aloof :doh:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ah, well, looks like I will have to deal with this newfound friend. It is like, by the bottom left corner of my lip. Not crazy noticeable (I didn't notice for a whole day...maybe even longer!)

I am so aloof :doh:

Strategically placed moles on faces are "beauty marks." Google it and see these images... Your in good company. :newwink:

cindy-crawford5.jpg

marilyn+monroe.jpg

SJP_BIG1_280_380480a.jpg

Some chicks even fake them! :shock:

20080422cat.jpg

showImage.aspx

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My mole is on my bottom lip, sorta, not the top!

Shows what a weirdo I am! Time to be a trend setter! Now, how can I use this to my advantage....:thinking:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hahaha, thank you, I think! Wow, such a random thread.

Anyways, I am my own kind of beautiful awesome! Go me!

*heads back to destroying virus*

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Shows what a weirdo I am! Time to be a trend setter! Now, how can I use this to my advantage....:thinking:

Be an upside down model! :happy2:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I discovered a small, deeper pink mole on my lower lip a few years ago and yowled to my mother about it... she told me that it had been there since I was a baby :doh:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Glad you can talk about that.

Hahaha, I was waiting for someone to post that!!!! :rofl1:

And ya, whatever, I had to ask all my family members. My sis was like, uh, is it sharpie? (hence the rubbing)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a couple: one on my right cheek, another above my left armpit. They grow these dark hairs that I tend to pull them when they show up on my face. The one over my arm pit I leave alone unless I'm really bored and I start to play with it and end up pulling it out. Yes it hurts, but it's a half ass attempt at keeping me entertained...

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really, really, really hope I don't grow hairs on a mole by my lip. I can't have that if I am to be an upside-down model!