User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Napping!!!

MBTI
    YaYa

When I was in Spain, I loved taking the mid-day siesta. It seems weird not to do it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Luv to nap.

Especially with a cute nap partner. With me, often there is no sleep yet there is a relaxing of the eyes and excellent body rest.

If I could only find a couple of masseuses that could massage me and my cat at the same time on my patio.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i don't take them that often...but falling asleep on the couch midday with rain outside is nice...or on holidays after big meals when people are watching football...naps like that i like.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    YaYa

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Luv to nap.

Especially with a cute nap partner. With me, often there is no sleep yet there is a relaxing of the eyes and excellent body rest.

If I could only find a couple of masseuses that could massage me and my cat at the same time on my patio.

MEOWWWWWW

Dali

Here where I am, they do the whole siesta thing. I get in a good 2-hour nap every single day. It's awesome.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

(1) I nap whenever I can.

(2) Years ago NASA reported that a 30-45 minute nap in the middle of a workday boosted afternoon productivity by a significant margin.

(3) As far as bodybuilding is concerned, muscles grow when you sleep, not in the gym. When I was in college, I worked out twice per day (AM weights, PM cardio) ate 6 meals per day, and took a 2 hour nap from noon until 2 PM. I did that for two years and was in the best shape of my life. I'd kill to have a schedule like that again.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I've always been an extremely low-energy sort of person. I get mentally exhausted pretty easily, which immediately goes into the physical exhaustion.

My sleep habits are kind of atrocious, but I'm not really sure what to do about that. Even when I do all the things I'm supposed to do...exercise, no caffeine, no naps during the day, set times to wake up and go to bed, etc... I'm exhausted all day long and then I still wind up getting this surge of energy out of nowhere around 10 or 11pm. And even when I'm super exhausted, it can still take me an hour or two to fall asleep. I wake up in the middle of the night a lot, too.

...so...yeah. Naps are pretty essential for me. I figure since I have so much trouble with sleeping, I'll take sleep whenever I can get it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I love to nap and if ENFJ man is home to nap with me it's even better. Nothing too long, maybe 30 minutes to an hour. Unfortunately it's not as often as I'd like but both of us are night owls naturally and on the weekends in particular we like to lay down around noon.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Not a napper.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    epyT
    Enneagram

God I love napping, but it completely messes up my schedule.
    Only after disaster can we be resurrected.