• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

coolness! eating out demystified!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
just ran across this, and having lived for about 8 months eating fast food, I would have found this really useful in the past... just thinking someone here might find it useful now!

eat this, not that

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
McDonalds is actually rated up in the top quarter. All my days...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't know if I can do that, the healthier options don't look as tantalizing as the less healthier ones. Besides I don't really ever eat more then one meal a day and not even a complete meal so I think I can get away with more calories. Wait what? I don't eat out ever, I maybe order a sandwich from potbelly's every few months.

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
McDonalds.........hmm. Everytime I eat there I get a guilty feeling like I just had sex with a dirty whore.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've actually never eaten at McDonalds!

when I realized at the age of 20 that I had never eaten there, I decided to keep it up... this means that my friends always are trying to get me to eat there :dry:

I've always prefered Wendy's, which ranks pretty well there

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I've actually never eaten at McDonalds!

when I realized at the age of 20 that I had never eaten there, I decided to keep it up... this means that my friends always are trying to get me to eat there :dry:

I've always prefered Wendy's, which ranks pretty well there

Heehee, my roommate told me the other day that she would like her tombstone to proudly state that she had never watched The Hills or Jersey Shore. Maybe yours can say you've never eaten at McDonald's! (And you totally are NOT missing anything. They used to have the best fries, but now they taste like they've been cooked in oil that's never been changed.)