User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Default Irregular/ Thanks guys *hug*.

Thank you everyone who were nice with all this .
    Calmed my fears and I'll definitely get a appointment
    as It's best to be safe then sorry.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    INFP

Have you considered stress being the culprit?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Nothing wrong with asking about stuff like that here. I would guess it's just stress if you don't have a history of irregular periods before that. Get it checked out though. They'll want to know dates if you have any written down.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Unhappy

That's what I'm thinking but I was told
    that stress shouldn't do that etc.

I'm just no good with stress.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Nothing wrong with asking about stuff like that here. I would guess it's just stress if you don't have a history of irregular periods before that. Get it checked out though. They'll want to know dates if you have any written down.
    *wipes sweat from brow*

I guess I got to nervous too soon.
    I'll still get checked to be safe.

It is pretty common whenever I'm stressed to spot etc.
    Thanks Fidelia.

Approximate dates should be fine.
    like 6-8 days after cycle I spot etc.
    What is Feeling?

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Why a typology forum for this question anyway?

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

You should visit the doctor as soon as possible. How many years are you having menstruation? Was the cycle stable before? As I've experienced, if you're still not really an adult, it may change, especially after stressful periods. I don't think it's anything serious, because you're not intimately active, because most of infections and BTW also cervical cancer you can get only by having sexual contact. But don't risk with your health, go to the doctor!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by theaferist View Post
    You should visit the doctor as soon as possible. How many years are you having menstruation? Was the cycle stable before? As I've experienced, if you're still not really an adult, it may change, especially after stressful periods. I don't think it's anything serious, because you're not intimately active, because most of infections and BTW also cervical cancer you can get only by having sexual contact with men. But don't risk with your health, go to the doctor!
    11 years I've had it and I'm a young adult 20-25 yrs.

Really? cervical cancer? I wouldn't risk my health anyway.
    Thank you Theaferist.
    What is Feeling?

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Hmm, your cycle should be pretty stable then.
    Well yes, at least my ex-teacher of biology said that the cause of this cancer is some kinda virus and without having it you can't have this type of cancer. Mostly it is transmitted by vaginal contact or there's a way more smaller possibility to get it by having a skin contact with infected areas, so she said that also vaccine may be ineffective after having sex with men and she suggested us if we decide to be vaccinated, then do it while we are still virgins.
    You're welcome, but don't trust my opinion that much, it's still very subjective and I'm not a doctor.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by theaferist View Post
    Hmm, your cycle should be pretty stable then.
    Well yes, at least my ex-teacher of biology said that the cause of this cancer is some kinda virus and without having it you can't have this type of cancer. Mostly it is transmitted by vaginal contact or there's a way more smaller possibility to get it by having a skin contact with infected areas, so she said that also vaccine may be ineffective after having sex with men and she suggested us if we decide to be vaccinated, then do it while we are still virgins.
    You're welcome, but don't trust my opinion that much, it's still very subjective and I'm not a doctor.
    Thank you Theaferist .

things like these make want to avoid "that" all together.
    My health/life comes first before "it" imo.

I could also see me as someone who wouldn't listen to
    doctors either if my body was telling elsewise lol.
    What is Feeling?