• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Irregular/ Thanks guys *hug*.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank you everyone who were nice with all this :hug:.
Calmed my fears and I'll definitely get a appointment
as It's best to be safe then sorry.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Nothing wrong with asking about stuff like that here. I would guess it's just stress if you don't have a history of irregular periods before that. Get it checked out though. They'll want to know dates if you have any written down.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's what I'm thinking but I was told
that stress shouldn't do that etc.

I'm just no good with stress.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nothing wrong with asking about stuff like that here. I would guess it's just stress if you don't have a history of irregular periods before that. Get it checked out though. They'll want to know dates if you have any written down.

*wipes sweat from brow* :hug:

I guess I got to nervous too soon.
I'll still get checked to be safe.

It is pretty common whenever I'm stressed to spot etc.
Thanks Fidelia.

Approximate dates should be fine.
like 6-8 days after cycle I spot etc.

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
You should visit the doctor as soon as possible. How many years are you having menstruation? Was the cycle stable before? As I've experienced, if you're still not really an adult, it may change, especially after stressful periods. I don't think it's anything serious, because you're not intimately active, because most of infections and BTW also cervical cancer you can get only by having sexual contact. But don't risk with your health, go to the doctor!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You should visit the doctor as soon as possible. How many years are you having menstruation? Was the cycle stable before? As I've experienced, if you're still not really an adult, it may change, especially after stressful periods. I don't think it's anything serious, because you're not intimately active, because most of infections and BTW also cervical cancer you can get only by having sexual contact with men. But don't risk with your health, go to the doctor!

11 years I've had it and I'm a young adult 20-25 yrs.

Really? cervical cancer? I wouldn't risk my health anyway.
Thank you Theaferist.

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
Hmm, your cycle should be pretty stable then.
Well yes, at least my ex-teacher of biology said that the cause of this cancer is some kinda virus and without having it you can't have this type of cancer. Mostly it is transmitted by vaginal contact or there's a way more smaller possibility to get it by having a skin contact with infected areas, so she said that also vaccine may be ineffective after having sex with men and she suggested us if we decide to be vaccinated, then do it while we are still virgins.
You're welcome, but don't trust my opinion that much, it's still very subjective and I'm not a doctor.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, your cycle should be pretty stable then.
Well yes, at least my ex-teacher of biology said that the cause of this cancer is some kinda virus and without having it you can't have this type of cancer. Mostly it is transmitted by vaginal contact or there's a way more smaller possibility to get it by having a skin contact with infected areas, so she said that also vaccine may be ineffective after having sex with men and she suggested us if we decide to be vaccinated, then do it while we are still virgins.
You're welcome, but don't trust my opinion that much, it's still very subjective and I'm not a doctor.

Thank you Theaferist :hug:.

:) things like these make want to avoid "that" all together.
My health/life comes first before "it" :peepwall: imo.

I could also see me as someone who wouldn't listen to
doctors either if my body was telling elsewise lol.

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
Thank you Theaferist :hug:.

:) things like these make want to avoid "that" all together.
My health/life comes first before "it" :peepwall: imo.

I could also see me as someone who wouldn't listen to
doctors either if my body was telling elsewise lol.

NP. :cool: You shouldn't avoid ''it'', you just should be careful choosing the right person(s) you trust and like for doing it. :wubbie:

That's normal (at least I hope so :D)- I'm pretty much the same :huh:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
NP. :cool: You shouldn't avoid ''it'', you just should be careful choosing the right person(s) you trust and like for doing it. :wubbie:

That's normal (at least I hope so :D)- I'm pretty much the same :huh:

:laugh: I'll definitely be very careful. Good point, just be very
selective in choice of partner.

haha I hope it's normal for our sake.

:hug:.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Considering the statistic that 50% of the sexually active population either has or can pass on HPV (which includes strains that cause genital warts and cervical cancer) and that it is acquired by skin to skin contact, you are wise to be very selective. There's nothing wrong with that!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks Fidelia :D, probably borderline paranoid but within reason.

It happened again.

Which reminds me I have to call back the clinic tomorrow morning as
I missed the call from the nurse thursday.

I have a feeling this is going to mess up the rhythm
of when it starts/ends :peepwall:.