• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you guys like caffeine?

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
caffeine is a gateway drug

it leads to other prescription drugs.

lolz

but in all honesty, i don't drink coffee.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have a slight addiction, but after a day or two off it, the headaches go away and I'm fine without it.

It must change the flavor of things, because decaffeinated coffee is just NOT the same. I drink coffee because I genuinely enjoy it. Starting my day with a cup has little to do with using caffeine to wake up. It's more of an emotional thing, which is why soda and tea don't work as substitutes.

It does make me shaky if I drink too much without eating, and it will keep me awake if I drink it too late at night.

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I drank 10 cups of coffee... fell asleep.

It ages. I don't appreciate that.

I prefer amphetamines. The legal variety. They calm my nerves and make me appear to not be lazy.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to drink a lot of caffeine until it started giving me gastritis, then I stopped. After about 3 months of being off of it I tried drinking a cup of coffee and got to experience what my doctor called "caffeine hypersensitivity" which was his nice way to explain the repeating panic attacks I got after drinking it.

Bleh. I've been off the stuff ever since. I do miss my Cinnamon Roll Cappuccinos but that's about it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i kinda love it...

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
I drink it in small amounts (literally an ounce).. too much of it gives me migraines.

If you don't want to become an addict- I suggest doin what I do:

Drink small sip of caffeine first, then warm water (wakes up the gastrointestinal tract by stimulating the nerve endings). :p

Love it.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Caffeine (coffee) doesn't really do anything for me. I found a few years ago I would have withdrawl symptoms if I didn't have a coffee. So I stopped drinking it for a while. Haven't had withdrawl symptoms since on days where I don't have coffee. It doesn't wake me up, so I'm drinking it purely for the taste.

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
I don't, really. If makes me hyper, and then I'm sluggish and cranky without it once addicted. I'm virtually caffeine free, come to think of it. Huh!:cheese:

I have a lot of friends and family, though, who focus much better while ingesting it.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Caffeine junkie says hi here! :hi:

Seriously, my day doesn't start until I drink a cup of coffee.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Not really. I love coffee and all, but caffeine makes me either very sleepy or kind of jittery and manic.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Nope, at work people drink lots of cups worth and then have to clean up the mess. Me I like my water, less cleaning up to do, it comes from the tap and it costs nothing in theory. And caffeine in general, nope, I used to drink lots of soft drinks with caffeine however nowadays its repugnant and wondered how on earth I was able to drink so much sugar and caffeine.

LEGERdeMAIN

I'm addicted.

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather.” ~ Bill Hicks

My day doesn't start without Third Eye

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hate coffee and don't drink soft drinks a lot. Never tried an energy drink, but it looks like wayyyy too much caffeine to be healthy.
I don't get hyper very often off caffeine, but every once in a while I do and I hate it. I'm so annoying and I can't even do anything about it because I'm hyper. My heart speeds up and I'm all jittery and on edge. Cannot stand it.